Global Patterning Material Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
Photolithography and optical masks are the major end users that require patterns with a high level of precision. Patterning materials are widely used in the manufacturing of microfluidic devices. Patterning is the essential tool during the casting process. The quality of the casting produced mainly depends upon the material of the pattern and its design.
Browse 53 Market Tables, 176 Figures spread through 150 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Patterning Material Market (2018 - 2023)”
The evolution of nanotechnology is anticipated to boost the demand for miniaturized components in electrical and electronics, which is a key driver for the growth of the patterning material market. In the patterning process, there is a sequence of steps which include lithography, plasma etching, and stripping that facilitate the formation of features from a layout into a specific material or stack of materials. Multiple patterning, EUV lithography, direct self-assembly (DSA), e-beam lithography or nanoimprint lithography is the new patterning techniques developed to meet the market requirements. Over the course of the forecast period of 2018 to 2023, IndustryARC report projects profitable progression in the patterning materials market.
Patterning Material Market: Drivers and Restraints
- Extensive usage of patterned test wafers by semiconductor capital equipment manufacturers
- Increasing adoption of wood by most of the industries for patterning of materials as it is easily available, cost-effective and flexible in nature
- Fluctuations in price involved in the patterning process are considered as one of the major challenges for this market
- Global Patterning Material Market: Leading Segments
- Based on the type, the patterning material market can be segmented into I-line and G-line, positive 248nm, positive 193 NM dry resist and positive 193 NM immersion resist. On the basis of application, the market can be bifurcated into dynamic random-access memory (DRAM), automotive sensors, and glass printed circuit board. Asia Pacific currently accounts for the majority share of the market size in terms of value, due to the high concentration of electronics industry in China, Japan, and South Korea.
Request For Sample:
Patterning Material Market: Competitive Landscape
Key players in this market are focusing on the whole host of reliable strategies including acquisition with locals as well as established players to increase their reach across all geographies and earn incremented profits. This report profiles each of these companies for their attributes of product portfolio, financial details, and recent developments. Some of the leading companies that operate in the patterning material market include Fujifilm Holding Corporation (Japan), JSR Micro Inc. (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), Shin-etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., and Honeywell Electronic Materials, Inc.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Patterning uses the procedure of photolithography and optical covers to produce patterns of high precision. Wood, metal, and wax are the majority pattern materials used in various applications such as random-access memory, automotive sensors, and glass printed circuit board. Under these favorable scenarios, the market is estimated to witness significant growth in the near future.
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc