The demand for eye tracking systems is on the surge by virtue of being used in various areas including visual systems, cognitive linguistics, and product design. The application of eye tracking for researching sports is one such area in which the most impressive shift has taken place. Additionally, the eye tracking market is expanding in the developing countries as it is an affordable, non-intrusive, and reliable metric. The usage of eye tracking as an innovative instructional method in surgical human anatomy is another prominent market driver.
Advancements in eye-tracking technology has resulted in increased availability of affordable and user-friendly equipment that can be used by marketers to better understand consumer choice behavior. In the medical field, some of the psychological diseases including schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are being diagnosed using eye tracking as an essential tool. Furthermore, eye tracking market players is gaining demand from marketing, entertainment, transportation, and some other industries. Over the course of the forecast period of 2018 to 2023, a recent IndustryARC report titled “Eye Tracking Market: By Type (Mobile & Remote), By Application (Medical Diagnostics, HCI, Research, & Virtual Reality), By Industry (Marketing, Healthcare, Transportation, Communication & Entertainment) & By Region - Forecast(2018 - 2023)” projects a profitable progression.
Browse 62 Market Tables, 177 Figures spread through 135 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Eye Tracking Market (2018 - 2023)”
Eye Tracking System Market Trends:
- Eye tracking technology greatly benefits the patients suffering with mobility-limiting diseases such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). One of the examples can be products from Eyegaze, which offers an array of eye-operated communication and control systems that allows ALS patients to communicate and interact with the world. Similar innovations are poised to advance the eye tracking market.
- Application of eye tracking device in sensor technology is that it enables a device to know exactly where the users’ eyes are focused. It also determines their state of mind. Thus, it helps many industries to design their advertisements or websites accordingly.
- Eye-tracking technology is extensively used in transportation, mainly with respect to road safety, to gain an understanding of the ability of individuals undertaking tasks such as hazard identification.
- The modern eye-tracking systems are the latest innovation in the market based on infrared LEDs (IREDs) which include high-resolution camera sensor that registers the light reflected by the eyes and image processing algorithms take this raw data to calculate the positions of the pupils. Moreover, face detection device is used to analyze the effectiveness of every advertisement regarding business and brand names is made possible by the usage of eye tracking system.
- The global eye tracking market demand is rapidly increasing in various areas including visual systems and product designs. Consequently, its development in technology has resulted in various applications in different industries such as marketing, entertainment, transportation. It is widely used to cure patients suffering from mobility-limiting diseases. Under these favorable scenarios, the market is expected to witness significant growth in the near future.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Surgical Instrument Tracking Systems Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth And Forecast 2019 - 2024
Optometry/Eye Examination Equipment Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth And Forecast 2019 - 2024
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc