The information is based on a recent business intelligence report from IndustryARC, which has projected a healthy growth in the global test and measurement market in the near future. The report is titled “Test and Measurement Market: By Product (Wireless Test Equipment, General Purpose Test Equipment (GPTE), Semiconductor Test Equipment, & Real-Time Test Equipment); By Application ( Battery test, LAN / WAN test equipment, LCD test equipment, Semiconductor test, Wireless communications test equipment); By Instrumentation Type ( Active probes, Data acquisition, Field instrumentation, Lab instrumentation, Laser distance measurement, Scales and weight, Spectroscopy);By End-User ( Telecommunications, Aerospace & defense, Semiconductor & electronics, Transportation, Medical, Others ); By Geography - Forecast (2018 - 2023).”
Electronic gadgets have become an essential part of human lives, and the demand for multifunctional and miniaturized electronic devices is on a surge. The change is also evident in the domain of test and measurement, which are essential and effective solutions for a secure world. Testing plays a prominent role in the manufacturing of original electronic equipment. It involves physical inspection, product level functional testing, and interoperability tests. Test and measurement equipment are majorly used in electronics, electrical, wireless communications, microwave communication, and optical communication. These instruments help to eliminate timely defects and also to prevent late-stage equipment failures associated within. Thus, these products process nominal impact on education, research, industry, and defense.
Advancements in technologies are enhancing the testing process and reducing the time for testing day-by-day. Oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, signal generators, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate tester, network analyzers, power meters, electronic counters, modular instrumentation, and automated test equipment are a wide variety of test and measurement instruments. These are concerned about environmental monitoring and energy consumption as well. The test and measurement are mainly done for performance evaluation, and to get accurate results.
Browse 78 Market Tables, 178 Figures spread through 152 slides and an in-depth TOC on “Test and Measurement Market (2018 - 2023)”
Global Test and Measurement Market: Competitive Analysis
- Scientech Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Keysight Technologies, Texas Instruments Incorporated, National Instruments, Aim and Thurlby Thandar Instruments, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., XSENSOR Technology Corporation are some of the key players
- In 2017, Keysight Technologies electronic industrial solutions group valued $836 million due to the rising demand for measurement solutions in automotive and energy industry
- In 2018, SGS extended collaboration with Keysight technologies on 5G conformance testing. It is rising the adoption of this testing in wireless market
- Illinois Tool Works Inc. generated revenue of $2.1 billion from test and measurement and electronics in 2017. It experienced a growth of 4.8% in revenue from 2016 owing to higher demand for the semiconductor market in North America and Asia.
- In June 2018, Rohde & Schwarz introduced a new solution for analyzing 5G NR uplink signals matching with the latest 3GPP specifications. It enables the R&S FSW signal and allows spectrum analyzer to capture and analyze 5G NR uplink signals from user devices such as 5G modems, mobile phones, and IoT devices
Test and measurement play a vital role in the current electronic world. Its essentiality reflects from the fact that each and every product or equipment has to be tested during the manufacturing process. Increasing cautiousness regarding safety, productivity, and shelf life of test equipment is influencing the growth of the test and measurement market in various industries such as telecommunications, aerospace and defense, semiconductor and electronics, transportation, and medical.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Communication Test And Measurement Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends,Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2019 - 2024
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc