As per the market outlook foreseen by the IndustryARC’s business intelligence report, titled “Elastomers Market: By Type (Thermoplastic & Thermoset Elastomers); By Process (Extrusion, Injection Molding, Blow Molding, Compression Molding, Others); By End Use (Automotive, Aerospace, Appliance, Footwear, Photovoltaic, Electrical & Electronics, Others) & Geography - Forecast (2018-2025),”the demand will continue coming in substantially.
Global Elastomers Market OverviewElastomers are a special breed of polymers that are rubbery material and are very elastic. These are composed of a long chain-like molecule that returns to their original shape after being stretched. Elastomers have a wide range of applications owing to its extravagant properties such as heat resistance, fluid compatibility, easy sterilization, abrasion resistance, and tear resistance. These properties have induced the demands of elastomers from various end-user industries such as medical, automotive, consumer goods, and electronics industry. Most of the demands of elastomers come from the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) industry, in the form of thermoplastic polymer (TPE), because they are cost efficient, highly functional, and readily adaptable.
Browse 60 Market Tables, 177 Figures and an in-depth TOC on “Elastomers Market (2018 - 2025)”
Elastomers Market Growth Drivers and Restraints
- Scientists from around the globe have been experimenting for years to achieve an element which can change texture and colors, subsequently, they came up with elastomers. When elastomers are embedded with special mechanically responsive molecules, they tend to change color and texture at specific voltage changes. This newly produced product can change the dynamics of the military and defense industry as this product will be capable of camouflaging in any given situation and environment.
- The medical equipment manufacturing industry is also using elastomers extensively. They are used in instrument panels as soft touch buttons. Their property to sterilize easily is the main aspect which is incrementing adoption of elastomers in the medical industry.
- The automotive parts, mostly interiors, are manufactured using elastomers. It used in belts, bellows, and gaskets. The prosperity of the automotive industry in emerging economies, consistently profitable transport industry, and growing spare parts industry are an important facilitator for the elastomers market.
- The increasing demands for durable and flexible plastic from the consumer good industry is another growth driver for the elastomers market. High-quality elastomers are used as an alternative for metals, consequently reducing the weight of the end product.
- Mounting worldwide reluctance towards plastic, due to its non-biodegradable trait, is one major challenge in this market. The continuous regulations being imposed on plastic from various governments is restraining the growth in the elastomers market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Thermoplastic Elastomers Market: By Type (Carbon Thermoplastic Elastomers, Stainless Thermoplastic Elastomers, Alloy Thermoplastic Elastomers, Tool Thermoplastic Elastomers and Others), By End-User (Construction, Machinery, Automotive and Transportation, Kitchenware and Domestic Appliances, Electrical and Electronics, Healthcare, Energy and Others) and By Geography Forecast (2018 2028)
Carbon Thermoplastic Market in Automotive: By Resin type(Polypropylene(PP), Thermoplastic Urethane(TPU),Polyethylene(PE)); By Applications(Exteriors, Interiors, Chassis and )By Geography - Forecast (2018-2022)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc