Increase in the innovative efforts led by the display designers, researches and advertisement companies to advertise a product using digital signages, and the market for the same is projected for a profitable progression in the near future, according to a fresh market research report from IndustryARC. The report is titled “
Digital Signage Market: By Display Technologies (2D and 3D Displays), By Components (Display, Network and Others), By Applications (Advertising, marketing and others), By End User Industry (Corporate, Entertainment, Others), By Geography - Forecast (2018 - 2023)
Digital signage is a type of electronic signage, which is used to display digital images, videos, web pages, restaurant menus, and text. Investment in commercial real estate business such as offices, retail, and transport infrastructures such as airports, metro, and bus are driving the demand for digital signage. The advancements in display technologies, the evolution of LCD, LED, OLED, and super AMOLED is driving the growth of the data signage market.
The major applications of digital signage include navigation, public places, transportation systems, museums, stadiums, retail stores and restaurants. Digital signage provides wayfinding, exhibitions, marketing, and outdoor advertising. Rising demand for OLED based displays in television screens, computer monitors, and portable systems such as smart phones, PDAs, and handheld devices are boosting the market. Additionally, the high growth of retail space across the globe, improvements in technology offerings, and infrastructure expansions are the factors fueling the growth of the digital signage market.
Browse 89 Market Tables, 179 Figures spread through 145 slides and an in-depth TOC on “
Digital Signage Market (2018 - 2023)”
Digital Signage Market: Disruptive Trends
- Introduction of System-on-Chip (SOC) technology in digital signage, which integrates all key components of computer into one little compact board. This technology reduces cost and overcomes complexity, and simplifies the operation of digital signage networks.
- Increase in the usage of technologies such as big data, IoT, and artificial intelligence in digital signage. Artificial intelligence in digital signage can recognize the customers, their names, and says hello and offers them useful information such as what is on sale and products with discount.
- Outsourcing of digital signage networks such as Planar’s UltraRes Touch is the portfolio of 84 inch ultra HD LCD display with native 4K resolution.
- Advancements of NFC enabled in products in the digital signage market. NFC is an ultra-short range wireless technology that enables communication between devices over a distance from 4 cm to 0.2 m.
- Increasing usage of digital signage boards as arrival and departure boards in airports are known as Flight Information Display Systems (FIDS).
- Growing usage of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beacons. These are the Bluetooth transmitters that push notifications to the android and ios devices without any application.
Some of the major players operating on the digital signage market are CISCO Systems Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and LG Display Co. Ltd.
Digital signage refers to the use of digital displays to exhibit digital images, video, and text. The market is projected for prosperity feeding off various technological advancements including LCD, LED, OLED and super AMOLED. The high growth of retail space across the globe is also driving the growth of the digital signage market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Austrailia Digital Signage Market: By Form Factor (Wall mount, Standalone, Ceiling Mount, Others); By Component (Display, Projector, Digital Signage Player, Others); By Contents (Texts, Images and Others); By Display Types; By Interaction; By Types; By Application - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
LED Digital Signage Market: By Display Technologies (2-D Display, 3-D Display); By Brightness (Indoor, Display, Outdoor Display); By Component (Hardware, Software, and Services); By End User Industry (Commercial, Entertainment, Healthcare & Hospitality, Industrial Retail & Services, Transportation, Airport, Government, Banking, and others); By Geography - (2018-2024)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)