The global Internet Protocol (IP) camera market size was around $5 billion - $7 billion as of 2018, and its value is estimated to grow with a healthy CAGR of around 18% - 22% during the forecast period 2019-2025. The information comes from a newly compiled business intelligence report from IndustryARC, titled: “
IP Camera Market: By Product (Fixed Cameras, PTZ Cameras, Infrared (IR) Cameras); By Mounting (Wall mounts, Ceiling mounts, parapet mounts, Pole mounts); By Technology (DVR Technologies, PC Based DVR, Hardware based DVR); By Application (Residential, Commercial, Public/Government and others)- Forecast (2019-2025)
.” The analyst of the market research report states that IP cameras are broadly used in a wide variety of applications such as residential, commercial, and government, and as the concerns regarding security breaches are mounting, the demand will continue to flow.
Browse through 151 slides and an in-depth TOC “
IP Camera Market (2019 - 2025)”
IP Camera Market Segment Analysis:
- As of 2018, commercial application is the leading segment in the IP Camera market, with the demand projected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 24% - 25% through 2019 to 2025. Varied capabilities and affordability practical security via IP cameras in warehouse and large indoor areas is driving the demand.
- Geographically, North America held the major share of demand of around 34% - 36% as of 2018, and the region is expected to retain its dominant position in the near future too, owing to stronger buying potential of end users as well as government directions to maintain individual security.
IP Camera Market Product Analysis:
The term security holds a great prominence in every individual life. IP camera is defined as a networked digital video camera which receives and transmits data through the internet. They are frequently used for surveillance, it uses a central network video recorder rather than a local recording device used by closed-circuit television cameras earlier. IP camera is the significant choice for industrial and residential security. Ease of installation, Intelligence, analytics, and resolution altogether are driving the growth of IP camera market. Currently Netatmo Presence, Nest Cam Outdoor, Logi Circle, Netgear Arlo Q, Hikvision Ezviz Mini Plus, Foscam F19853EP, Sengled Snap, Samsung SmartCam SNH-P6410NB, D-Link DCS-2530L, Panasonic KX-HN6002EW are the mostly recommended security camera systems to secure a profitable business.
IP Camera Market – Latest Developments:
- Bosch Security Systems, Axis Communications, Sony Professional, Samsung Techwin, Dahua Technology, Panasonic Security System, Hikvision Digital Technology are some of the key players holding major IP Camera market shares.
- Dahua Technology USA is one of the major video surveillance solution provider. In April 2018, it expanded its Multi-Sensor IP Camera production line. Sr. product manager of this company named Jennifer Hackenburg said that they always engage in developing new technologies to provide high-value solutions to their customers. Recently, it offered high performance multi sensor cameras with improved image resolution, application customization and enhanced total cost of ownership for the consumer through this new IP camera production line.
- At IFSEC 2018, companies showcased smart security solutions. As a part of this Hikvision announced regarding key expansions of its technology partners. IPS Video Analytics which is a manufacturer of video products, makes a deployment of Hikvision 5 series Smart IP cameras using easy web configuration and camera-based analytics
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd. introduced EasyIP 4.0 cameras and network video recorder in June 2018. These are built with more concern about the site security of small and medium scale businesses and to deliver major IT savings for these businesses. They provide accurate results regarding false alarms and react at a quick rate in case of real security threats.
IP Camera is the imperative solution for safety and security in commercial applications. As per the findings of IndustryARC market research report, emerging video surveillance solutions will continue creating lucrative opportunities in the IP camera market during the foreseeable future.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Night Vision Camera Market: by Type (Infrared, Wireless, Others); by Placement (Wall, Others); by Power (Wired, Battery Others); by Resolution(1080p,Others); by Body Type (Dome, Others); by End-User Applications (Military, Security, Others) - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
Machine Vision Camera Market: By Process (1D, others); By sensor (CDD, others); By Detection (Line scan, Area scan); By Pixel (1 to 3MP, others); By Spectrum (Infrared, others); By platform (Smart camera, others); By End-Use (Semiconductor, Others); By Geography - Forecast (2018-2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)