Global Printers Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
While the consumer segment of the global printers market is going negative, the textile segment will continue to surge at a profitable rate and sustain demand for the players, according to the findings of a newly published market research report by IndustryARC. The report estimates the global printers market to be worth over $100 billion in 2018, and it projects the demand to decrease at -3% to -5% CAGR of during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. However, there are considerable growth in the sales of textile printing machines, a segment that will observe demand incrementing at CAGR 5% to 6% during the aforementioned forecast period. The report is titled “
Printers Market: By Type (Impact Printers, Non-Impact Printers& Others); By Production Method (Offset, Web Based, Gravure, Flexo & Others); By Application (Chemical, Education, Medical, Office Solutions, Interior Designing & Others); By Geography - Forecast (2019-2025)
The analyst of the report highlights that the printer industry will continue to innovate with different development practices and manufacturers will drive application by providing fascinating prints and digital workflow offerings. According to the United States Census Bureau, printing and related activities earn the profits of $601million in third quarter whereas $975million in second quarter of year 2018.
APAC is positioned as the leading region, holding 30% to 35% of global demand share in 2018.
Browse through 152 slides and an in-depth TOC “
Printers Market (2019 - 2025)”
Global Printers Market: Trends
- Biodegradable inks can decompose easily, cause less pollution, and emit less harmful chemicals such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Additionally, during the time of recycling papers these inks are quicker to remove from the paper. Printers compatible with biodegradable inks attract a lot of consumers in the printers market.
- UV radiation-curable inks are widely used in almost all the industries for offset printing, packaging, and manufacturing industries. Such inks are dried with the help of ultraviolet radiation which create a photochemical reaction that speeds up the drying of the ink. This feature is booming the industry and is gaining huge response from consumers in the printers market.
- Dot-matrix technology is anticipated to experience high progression in demand on account of applications that highlight the cost effectiveness of the printer over the quality of the print.
- The printing industry is an infinitely evolving sector that will endure to experience new inventions in the future. With market guidelines becoming more inflexible and with consumers becoming more conscious of the need to reduce their environmental footprint, environment-related developments will probably be one of the backbones that will grow the printers market.
- The printers market is thriving due to the consistent demand from the IT industry. Printers have evolved from Daisy-Wheel Printers, Line Printers and Dot- Matrix Printers to Laser & LED Printers, and HD Printers.
- Most important innovation that gained the humongous attention is 3D printing. This allows the help of computer-aided design, 3D scanning technology as well as 3D objects from a digital file. Polymers material ink is most popular ink used in 3D printing. 3D printing is used in industrial, commercial, and domestic applications. This printing techniques requires less wastage of resources and capital that is inclining consumers towards 3D printing with customization in the printers market.
- Format inkjet printers are used for printing CAD drawings, useful in office designs and making distended prints of photographs, moreover for producing posters at shops at A0 and B0 sizes.
Printers Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players in printers market HP, Seiko Epson, Ricoh, Canon, Samsung, Xerox, Brother, Hitachi, Konica Minolta, Durst, Zebra Technologies, and Lexmark.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Functional Printing Market: By Materials (Substrates, Ink, Conductors), By Technology (Ink-jet, Screen, Gravure printing), By Displays (RFID, Displays, ISS) - Forecast (2017-2022)
Large Format Inkjet Printers Market: By Type (Flatbed Printers, Roll-To-Roll, and Hybrid Printers), By Technology (Inkjet Technology, & Laser Printers), By Print Width, By Print Material, By Ink Type, By End-User & By Region - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)