Global Medical Robotics Market Outlook
The meticulously demanding healthcare sector is one of the largest areas to implement pharmacy automation. Medical equipment and devices are optimizing the methods of treatment with the help of emerging robotics and automation techniques. And the opportunities in this sector are subject to innovations, as per a recent market research report from IndustryARC. According to the findings of the report, the global Medical robotics market size is valued at $5,250 million to $6,200 million as of 2018. And the demands in this sector are increasing at a notable CAGR of 11.5% to 12.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
Browse 63 Market Tables, 177 Figures spread through 148 slides and an in-depth TOC “Medical Robotics Market (2019 - 2025)”
Global Medical Robotics Market: Leading Segments
As per the IndustryARC business intelligence report, the Americas is the pre-dominated leader in the global medical robotics market in 2018, owning 50% to 60% of the total market share. Huge incentive grants from the governments and constant investment in the healthcare industry are driving the medical robotics market in the region hastily. Additionally, the region receives huge capitals for improving the R&D activities related to technical developments in medical sciences.
Global Medical Robotics Market Demand Analysis
- Biorobots are professional service bots that are being employed to ease the workload of medical staff while creating major operational efficiencies and cost reductions for the healthcare facilities. According to the International Federation of Robotics World Robotics 2018 Service Robots report, medical robot sales increased 73% in 2017 over the preceding year.
- The diverse application of such medical robotic systems includes disinfectant robots to reduce hospital-acquired infections, remote caregiving robots, non-invasive radiosurgery robots, and telepresence robots and robots that can efficiently and accurately draw blood.
- One of the most important key drivers in the global medical robotics market is the growing demands for surgical robots in minimally invasive surgeries, mainly for orthopedic, laparoscopic, and neurologic procedures.
- Additionally, globally increasing geriatrics population and a need for their medical assistance and monitoring is a key aspect for the growth in the global medical robots market.
Global Medical Robotics Market Trends
- Establishing communication between the device and the people with the help of emerging technologies such as machine learning and artificial intelligence is trending in the global medical robots market. Techniques such as diagnostic chatbots that notify patients via text messages are being employed to achieve real-time operations.
- Scientists across the world are exploring methods for detecting early diagnosis of autism by monitoring sensory-motor development through rehabilitation robots such as mechatronic-sensitized toys equipped with numerous contact sensors. Increasing investment in the R&D departments is projected to contribute to the global medical robot market.
Global Medical Robotics Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global air-conditioning market are Intuitive Surgical Inc., Accuray Inc., Stryker Corporation, Hacoma AG. Major Robotics Ltd, Titan Medical Inc., Hansen Medical Inc., MedtEch S.A., Kuka Roboter GMBH, Irobot Corporation.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Industrial Robotics Market: By Configuration (Mounted, Mobile, Cobots); By Category (Articulated Robots, SCARA Robots, Cylindrical Robots, Cartesian or Gantry or Rectangular Arm Robots, Delta or Parallel Robots, Polar or Spherical Robots, Dual arm, Redundant, Human-assist robots , Firefighting robots, Others); By Payload (0-20 KG, 20-80 KG, 80-300 KG, 300-1000 KG, 1000 - 3000 KG, Others); By Components (Manipulator, Sensor Devices, Robot Tooling, RCU - Robot Controller Unit); By application (Welding, Material handling, Dispensing, Others); By end user (Automotive, Food & beverages, Packaging, Pharmaceuticals, Others); By Geography - Forecast(2018-2023)
Service Robotics Market: By Components (Sensors, Power Source, Control System, Actuators, Software and Others) & By Application (Personal Service Robots, Professional Service Robots) - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to supporting the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Business Development Manager
Email: [email protected]
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc