Companion Diagnostics Market Outlook
Prevalence of infectious disease is a burden for the citizen’s economic and healthy growth across the globe. Emerging and re-emerging bacteria, microbes, and viruses are still a challenge in controlling infectious disease. The production of effective medical equipment for treatment, prevention, and diagnostics of infectious disease is a mandate. Such circumstances encourage the development in the companion diagnostic development market, and as per the IndustryARC market research report, the companion diagnostic market size stood at $2,950 million as of 2018. And the market value is estimated to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.5% through the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
Companion Diagnostics Market: Leading Segments
The North American region occupied the largest companion diagnostic demands in 2018 with 41% of the total demand share. North America shares the highest market share due to its Hepatitis A plague that affects high number of individuals. According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development[KK1] , around 553,000 people were homeless in the United States as of 2018, and the disease was found to be more prevalent in the homeless communities of the society.[JA2] North America is one of the developed regions and has numerous medical policies to support its citizens. With such a prevalence of infectious disease and policies to safeguard the health of people, the diagnostic companion market is projected to increase at a considerable rate.
Hospitals, among other end-user industries, is the most lucrative application segment of the companion diagnostics market. The hospital industry is increasing at a CAGR of 12.5% during the aforementioned forecast period. The globally increasing diseases and requirement of healthcare units at short checkpoints are driving the growth of hospitals, which is subsequently deriving profits to the adjacent companion diagnostics market.
Companion Diagnostics Market Demand Analysis
Companion diagnostic (CDx) is a diagnostic test used as a companion to a therapeutic drug to determine its applicability to an individual person. It involves multiple monitoring methods including immunohistochemistry (IHC), polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), in-situ hybridization (ISH), real-time PCR (RT-PCR), and gene sequencing. All these methods are significantly improving healthcare diagnostics. Also, these processes are tremendously optimizing the precision in medication for the patients. The companion diagnostics uses technologies such as molecular biology technique, drug and diagnostic technology, and oncology therapy for the treatment of colorectal cancer, breast cancer, and other chronic diseases. According to the World Health Organization[KK3], the global cancer burden was 18.1 million in 2018 and the death toll surpassed 9 million in the same year. Growing cancer treatment initiatives are one of the largest growth factors for the growth in the global companion diagnostics market.
Companion Diagnostics Market Trends
· The technological advancements in the in-situ hybridization and automated silver-enhanced in-situ hybridization (SISH) for the monitoring of genes is trending in the global companion diagnostics market.
· The requirement for customized therapeutics for the increasing geriatrics population and the rising number of diagnostics laboratories in both the developed and developing economies is prevalent to drive profits in the global companion diagnostics market.
Companion Diagnostics Market Key Companies
Some of the key players influencing the global market are:- Abbott Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, biomerieux, Bio-Genex Laboratories, Danaher Corporation, GE Healthcare, Myriad Genetics, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., R-Biopharm AG, and Roche Diagnostics.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Companion Diagnostic Technologies Market
B. Companion Diagnostics in Oncology Market
C. Pharmacogenomics Technology Theranostics Companion Diagnostic Market
What can you expect from the report?
The companion diagnostics market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a quote, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.