Automotive Lead Acid Batteries Market place Leveraging EV Trend
Global Automotive Lead Acid Batteries Market Outlook
Till date, the most commonly used batteries in the automotive industry are the lead acid batteries. The demands for lead acid batteries are increasing with the simultaneously surging automobiles industry. According to IndustryARC, the global automotive lead-acid battery market size stood at $14.2 billion in 2018. And, according to the analysts, the demands in this marketplace will be growing at a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Consistently increasing opportunities in the automotive sector is projected to drive further growth in the global automotive lead acid battery market.
The report is titled “
Automotive Lead Acid Batteries Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2019 - 2025” It is inclusive of a detailed analysis of the industry and forecasts for the key players along with the latest trends that are manipulating the market.
Global Automotive Lead Acid Batteries Market: Leading Segments
By application, passenger cars formulate the most profitable segment in the global automotive lead acid battery market. The segment is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 3% through the aforementioned forecast period. The emerging market of electricity-based passenger buses and trucks is expected to attach humongous profits in the global automotive lead acid battery market.
Geographically, APAC is the key region in the global automotive lead acid battery market, providing massive 65% of the total demand in 2018. The APAC is accounted for the largest share owing to its incredible manufacturing capabilities in the automotive industry. Abundant factories are established in the region which produces vehicles of various types and segments. APAC is the developing hub for the automotive industry since most of the leading brands are exporting vehicles made in the region to different parts of the world.
Global Automotive Lead Acid Batteries Industry Analysis
Lead acid batteries are being used as a power source for a long time now. Other than the automotive sector, these batteries are used in power stations and substations owing to its high cell voltage and lower cost. The widespread usage of VLRA batteries and starting, lighting, and ignition (SLI) batteries in motor vehicles is driving the automotive lead acid battery market. Moreover, the lead acid battery also supplies power to the air conditioners, radio, charging plugs, and music systems in a vehicle. According to the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA)[KK1] , the production of motorized vehicle surpassed 91 million units in 2018 and the demands and production are still on a rise. Application of lead acid battery in the automotive segment is augmented to contribute profits in the global automotive lead acid battery industry. Also, the growing electric vehicle segment will strongly surge the opportunities in the automotive lead acid battery market. As per the evaluation from the International Energy Agency[KK2] , the extent of electric vehicles running on the road will touch 125 million by 2030. With such an influx of demands from the automotive industry, the sales for the lead acid battery are expected to grow exponentially.
Global Automotive Lead Acid Batteries Market Trends
· Innovations in the chemical industry have emerged with the concept of the high-speed chargeable lead acid battery. Incorporating such batteries will optimize the performance and efficiency of the automotive vehicle.
· Lightweight and powerful lead acid batteries are being manufactured by the key players in the market. These lightweight batteries are being applied in the production of lightweight vehicles such as two-wheelers and other small pick-up trucks.
· Lead acid batteries remain the sole power source in golf karts. These flimsy vehicles demand a great amount of power from these lead acid batteries.
Global Automotive Lead Acid Batteries Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the automotive coatings market are A.C Delco Corporation, ATLASBX Co. Ltd., Banner Batteries, Crown Battery, Exide Technologies, Furukawa Battery Co. Ltd., East Penn Manufacturing Company Inc., ENERSYS, Trojan Battery Company, and GS Yuasa Corporation.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Automotive Battery Market
Advance Batteries Market
What can you expect from the report?
The global automotive lead acid batteries market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a quote, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.