Synthetic Leather Market Gaining Traction From Changing People s Spending Habits
Synthetic or artificial leather is leather used in applications such as upholstery, clothing, footwear and other applications where the leather-like finish is desirable but cannot be feasible due to cost constraints. It is manufactured by covering a fabric base by a plastic layer. Here the fabric base is made out of natural or a special synthetic fiber called soft polyvinyl chloride (PVC).
Another type of fiber used for the
According to the data analyst at
IndustryARC, the market size of synthetic leather is $25 billion. The market is
projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.95% during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
The major region where the market exists is APAC with a regional share of 28%.
The key application area is footwear with an application growth CAGR of 4.50%.
There are several companies leading the synthetic leather market. These companies are Kuraray Co.Ltd., San Fang Chemical Industry Co. Ltd. , Teijin Limited, Mayur Uniquoters Ltd., Polyfabs, Aroravinyl, Jindalcoaters, Fitwel Co. Ltd. , Nan Ya Plastics, Industrial Co Ltd, H.R Polycoats Pvt Ltd, and Kolon Industries. Kuraray Co. Ltd produces leather by using machines and manpower without affecting animal life. San Fang Chemical Industry Co. Ltd. is a Japanese firm producing industry grade leather of many variations. Teijin Limited produces high-grade artificial leather under the name of Cordley. Mayur Uniquoters Ltd. impresses with its wide range of textile varieties that are being produced and offered to customers to select from.
Leathers produced by Polyfabs boast of leather properties such as being highly durable, soft and supple, scratch resistant, consistent quality, water repellant and being innovative. Aroravinyl is based out of India and is one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of PVC leathers. It insists on quality management practices in the process. Jinalcoaters has a plant established in the year 2006 under the name of United Decoratives Private Limited. Fitwel Co. Ltd. Nan Ya Plastics is based primarily out of Taiwan and strives for a vision of continuous diversification, excelsior and push towards the limit towards its ambition of becoming a world leader in the leather industry.
Discovery of synthetic leather made it possible to maintain an ecological balance in the world with an added advantage of opening options regarding the types of leather to choose from for showcasing a decent appeal. It is becoming increasingly visible that soon in the days to come, people are going to opt for colorful synthetic leather materials boycotting their natural alternatives.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Faux Leather Market
Coating Agents For Synthetic Leather Market
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Market
What can you expect from the report?
The synthetic leather market report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.