The building and construction,
automotive, and transportation sector is projected to grow in the near future, especially in the
developing economies. This factor will ensure a healthy return of investments for the stockholders of the fire resistant cable market, as per the findings of a new business intelligence report by IndustryARC.
Due to the sustained growth, the various start-ups are investing in the fire
resistant cable market, which was valued at $1.82 billion as of 2018, and the
demand projected to grow at a compound annual
growth rate (CAGR) of 4.30% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled “Fire Resistant Cable Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast (2019 – 2025)”. The report documents that the growth of fire resistant cable is increasing due to the growing regulations for fire safety globally. It also helps to fathom the latest trends that are driving the fire resistant cable market.
Global Fire Resistant Cable Market: Demand Analysis
Flame retardants or fireproof cables feature fire resistance, long-term circuit integrity in fire, and low toxic gas and smoke emission properties. Fire performance cables are the most suitable in fire detection and voice alarms. Furthermore, fire survival cables are designed to sustain high temperatures for a specific period of time. Moreover, these cables are easy to install, and they play a very vital role in assuring the orderly shutdown of the systems for the occupants in the building.
Fire Resistant Cable Market: Leading Segments
APAC is gauged to have led the fire resistant cable market in terms of demand in recent times. The growing demand for fire safety and the government regulations is driving growth in China. Additionally, the continuously developing manufacturing sector in China has led to a high consumption of the fire resistant cables. Dominate by China, APAC aggregated 30% of the global fire resistant cable market demand in 2018.
Moreover, the perceptible increase in the building and construction sector application has led to an increase in the fire resistant cable market revenue.. The application segment of fire resistant cable in the building and construction industry is anticipated to grow at a progressive CAGR of 5.50% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
· Building and Construction Industry
Due to the explosive nature of PVC, the construction industry has started using the wires that are PVC free, and the industry now uses halogen-free cables that can be easily recycled. The need to reduce the number of explosions globally, has increased the demand for fire resistant market.
· Fiber Optic Fire Resistance Cable
The National Electric Code has classified the fire resistant cable as it can perform under fire conditions. These cable wires can be used in commercial and residential premises. They are like insulation or jacketing materials.
· Silicone Free Fire Resistant Cable
The silicone-free fire resistant cables are important growth drivers in the manufacturing sector. These can survive at high temperatures up to 1083°C and 2800°C. The demand for silicone-free fire resistant cables has increased in the manufacturing as well as in the construction industry. Most of the manufacturing plants for metallurgy, industrial stoves, and machineries are well equipped with silicone cables since recent times.
· Growing Information Technology Sector
The continuous growth in the information technology sector has a huge demand for fire resistant cables due to the continuous supply of electricity. Hence, the fire resistant cable market is observing a significant growth.
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global fire resistant cable market are Prysmian Group, Nexans S.A., Elsewedy Electric, TPC Wire & Cable Corp., Leoni AG, Tianjin Suli Cable Group, Keystone Cable, Tratos Limited, NKT Group, and EL Sewedy Electric Company.
The fire resistant cable market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)