Owing to the growing demand for a chemical intermediate, particularly across the oil and gas industry, the global chloromethane market is experiencing substantial growth. The chloromethane market value stood at $2,115 million in 2018, as per a new business intelligence report by IndustryARC, and the demand is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.90% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The IndustryARC report is titled “Chloromethane Market: By Product Type
(Methyl Chloride, Methylene Chloride, Chloroform, Carbon Tetrachloride), By
Application (Refrigerant, Industrial Solvent, Silicone Polymers, Laboratory
Chemicals, Chemical Intermediates, Methylating & Chlorinating Agent,
Propellant & Blowing Agent, Catalyst Carrier, Herbicide, Local Anesthetic),
By End-User Industry (Adhesives & Sealants Industry, Automotive Industry,
Construction Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Agrochemicals Industry, Textile
Industry, paints & Coatings Industry, Personal Care Products Industry,
Plastics & Rubber Industry), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia
Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) - Forecast (2019-2025).” The
report also identifies that the increasing demand from the silicon and
pharmaceutical sectors will further augment the demand in the chloromethane market.
Global Chloromethane Market:
APAC is gauged to be leading the global chloromethane market demand, driven primarily by China and India. The major factor affecting growth is the increased output in various industries such as chemical and pharmaceutical with minimal government regulations. In 2018, the APAC chloromethane market generated 42% of the global demand, as per the evaluations of the IndustryARC report.
Furthermore, the perceptible increase in
the pharmaceutical sector is the key application segment in the chloromethane
market as cited by IndustryARC’s analyst. The opportunities in the chloromethane market in the pharmaceutical sector are set to grow at a CAGR of 5.66% during the aforementioned forecast period.
Chloromethane Market: Market Trends and Growth Drivers
· Chloromethane is the most common and widely used chemical such as silicone polymers, which is majorly used in paints and coatings and textile industry. The rising use of chloromethane in the production processes of various chemicals is the most important factor that boosts up the demand of chloromethane market.
· According to European Southern Observatory, a team of astronomers has found faint traces of methyl chloride and chloromethane around infant stars systems and the famous comet in the solar system. This is the first detection of an organohalogen. This a new start for organic chemistry on our planet. 
· The demand for chloromethane is growing tremendously globally. AkzoNobel, a chemical company, has decided to enter the designing phase of expansion in Germany for producing chloromethane owing to the huge demand of it, especially in Europe. Chloromethane is a key ingredient in the manufacturing of electronics and pharmaceuticals. The next plan is to increase the production of chloromethane facilities.
Chloromethane Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the global chloromethane market are Asahi Glass Co. Ltd., AkzoNobel N.V., Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd., The Dow Chemical Company, Solvay S.A.,INEOS Group, Solvay and Tokuyama Corporation, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., Ercros S.A., Alfa Aesar, Occidental Chemical Corporation, Kem One and SRF Ltd.
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Methylene Chloride Market
Specialty Gas Market
Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS)
What can you expect from the
The chloromethane market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
& Application 11. Demand
Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be
discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting
To request for a proposal, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is
a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually,
in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &
Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food
and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.