Ceramic Substrates Market Poised for Nanotechnologies Trend
The ceramic substrates market is experiencing substantial demand growth from end-user industry. The constant progressions in the ceramic substrates have enabled enhanced properties such as high resistance, high corrosion, longer life, and insulation. Increasing use of ceramic substrates in end-user industries such as consumer electronics, automotive, marine, and telecom are positively influencing the demand for substrates. As per a new business intelligence report from IndustryARC, the global ceramic substrates market valued at $6214 million in 2018, and the valuation will be growing at a compound annual growth rate of 5.80% during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
IndustryARC’s business intelligence report is titled “
Ceramic Substrates Market - Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends,Application Analysis, Growth and Forecast 2019 - 2024.” Increasing new participants and
the technological advancements in ceramic substitutes will induce the demand
for ceramic products over the forecast period.
Global Ceramic Substrates Market: Leading Segments
APAC is registered to generate the maximum revenue in the ceramic substrates market, and cumulative demand for ceramic products from electronic and construction industry are impacting the market value. The region accounted for a global demand share of 45% in 2018 and it will increase over the years.
Automotive application is the best performing segment in the ceramic substrates market. The excellent mechanical strength and durability make it a suitable product for manufacturing automotive parts. Growth of the automotive sector is attributed to the growing demand for ceramics products which is projected to grow with a CAGR of 7.20% through to end period.
Global Ceramic Substrates Market: Growth Drivers and Trends
· Aluminum nitride are used for heat sinks, electronic packages, IC packages, and microwave device packages. The growing demand for microelectronics packaging is driving the ceramic substrates market.
· Rapid innovations in the industrial field to escalate the use of ceramics for pollution control purposes, wind turbines, nanotechnologies will boom the ceramic substrates market.
· The aluminum oxide is one of the material segmentation and it is used in dental and surgical implants such as orthopedic implants that is driving the ceramics substitutes market.
· Increasing demand for ceramic substrates in the automotive industries for pressure sensor application and PCBs are driving the growth prospects of the ceramic substrates market.
electronic ceramic substrates have relatively higher dielectric constants, and
it play a crucial role in the generation of MEMS devices. Increasing demand for
MEMS applications will gain high profit in the market.
Ceramic Substrates Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players in the ceramic substrates market are Yocera, Murata Manufacturing, CoorsTek, Ceram Tec, Maruwa, Tong Hsing Electronic Industries, LEATEC Fine Ceramics, Nikko Company, KOA Corporation, and Yokowo.
Talk to one of our sales representative
about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Glass Ceramics Market
Ceramic Coatings Market
Ceramic Fibers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The ceramic substitutes market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue &Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can
customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual
subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your
details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2:
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is
a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually,
in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation &
Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food
and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.