The rising acceptance for zinc-air batteries are driven by increased demand for efficient, environment-friendly, and cost effective energy storage solutions. Owing to the fact that the demand for zinc air batteries is evolving from the automotive and telecom industry, the global zinc-air batteries market valued at $1312 million in 2018, and it is projected to grow with a compound annual growth rate of 7.86% during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
The business intelligence report titled “Zinc-Air Batteries Market – By Type (Rechargeable, Non-rechargeable), By Applications (Electric Cars, Safety Lamps, Remote Signaling, Communication, Small Devices) and Forecast Period (2019-2025).” The growing popularity of the mercury free batteries along with the use of zinc nanoparticles to improve the performance of the anode and the reaction of the battery is boosting the zinc-air batteries market.
Global Zinc-Air Batteries Market: Leading Segments
Europe is the leading region in the zinc-air batteries. This attributes with the flourishing electronics and automotive industries in the region. Rising inclination of consumers towards appealing technologies and gadgets along with high percentage of aged population is anticipated to contribute in the demand growth for zinc-air batteries. The region accounted for a major share of 36% in 2018.
Lightweight is one of the factor that drives the zinc-air batteries market. Among the application segment, small devices is the best performing segment. High energy density, constant voltage, cost-effectiveness, rechargeable, and long battery life are some benefits that are associated with the growth of small devices. The application is anticipated to grow with CAGR of 8.82% through to end period.
Global Zinc-Air Batteries Market: Growth Drivers and Trends
· The emerging use of zinc air batteries in remote railway signaling and navigation aid systems are driving the zinc-air batteries market.
· The use of zinc-air batteries from miniature hearing aids to cardiac telemetry monitors system for continuous health monitoring purpose will stimulate the market value.
· In telecommunication sector, zinc air batteries are used for communication receivers including e-mail devices, pagers, and other messaging tools are leveraging profits in the zinc-air batteries market.
· The global shift towards clean energy has prompted the demand for zinc and zinc air battery systems that are generating several opportunities for the key players in the zinc-air battery market.
· While other batteries cost $300 to $500 per kilowatt hour, zinc-air batteries cost not more than $100 per kilowatt hour. The growing rural projects to provide access to electricity in the communities and rural areas are creating demand for zinc-air rechargeable battery.
· The recent research project known as ZnMobil was funded by German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy. The main aim behind the project is to develop a scalable zinc-air battery for mobile applications. Increasing demand for fast charge batteries or mechanical batteries will generate high revenue.
· The technologies used in large scale storage systems such as pumped system or compressed air energy storage (CAES) requires large water reservoirs to performance.The project named as Powair funded by the EU’s Seventh Framework Programme (FP7), aimed to develop a technology that permits large capacities of electrical energy to be transmitted, distributed, stored whenever required.
Global Zinc-Air Batteries Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the major players in the zinc-air batteries market are Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc., Energizer Holdings, Panasonic Corporation, NantEnergy, ReVolt Technologies, Electric Fuel Battery Corporation, ZAF Energy Systems, Kodak Batteries, Fujitsu, and Toshiba.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Battery Market
B. Automotive Battery Market
C. Lithium-Ion battery
What can you expect from the report?
The zinc-air batteries market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.