Novel regenerated cellulose fibres are developing as green fibres which are eco-friendly to manufacture along with improved functionalities and enhanced energy efficiency. According to IndustryARC findings, the global cellulose market was valued at $755 million in 2018. The demand is also projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled: “Cellulose Market: By Type (Natural and Synthetic); By End-User Industry (Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Paper and Pulp, Construction, Electrical/Insulation, Textile, Fireproofing, and others); By Geography - Forecast (2019 - 2025).” It provides a detailed analysis of market drivers, market trends, market opportunities, and strategic analysis of the global cellulose market.
Cellulose Market: Leading Segments
China is the largest importer of cellulose and its chemical derivatives in primary forms, and the imported value was $522,315  thousand as of 2018. India experienced a 24% annual growth in import value during the period 2017 to 2018. Thus, increasing demand from Asian countries such as China, India, Korea, and Russia for cellulose has boosted the growth of APAC cellulose market. Owing to this demand influx, APAC was held as the leading region with a dominating regional share of 56% in the year 2018.
Cellulose is a polysaccharide, which is the most abundantly available organic compound on earth. It is an inexpensive, robust, and chemically versatile compound, which is broadly used in the production of materials, chemicals, and other goods. The textile industry is one of the largest industries across the globe. New ventures coupled with commercialization projects have been instilling the rapid growth in cellulosic textile innovations. Textile is noted as the fastest growing application among aerospace & defense, automotive, paper & pulp, construction, electrical/insulation, and fireproofing applications, and the textile application segment in the cellulose market is poised to grow with a CAGR of 6% during the above mentioned forecast period. Physical, biocompatible, and mechanical properties of cellulose are driving the growth of its application in the textile industry.
Cellulose Market: Disruptive Trends
· Cost-effective man-made cellulose fibres are emerging and replacing the viscose and lyocell textile. Innovative projects are running towards clean and cheap cellulose fibres as they scale up the profits.
· Evolution of cellulose fabrics is the most promising alternatives for the oil-based fibers and and cotton fibers. As they decrease the increasing environmental degradation across the world.
· Cellulose is majorly used to generate paper products such as cotton, rayon, and Lenin for clothes. Additionally, it is used to produce cellulose acetate for films and nitrocellulose for explosives.
· Bio-based materials which are obtained from cellulose are being transformed from micro cellulose fibre to nano-cellulose with greater developments. These are proven to be highly advantageous, and so the vendors in the cellulose market are striving to capitalize on this potential arcade.
· Beneficial cellulose nanofiber is widely used as a renewable and sustainable feedstock for bio-based high-performance materials. It is due to its low density, economic value, biodegradability, mechanical properties, and renewability.
Cellulose Market: Competitive Landscape
Sappi Group, Lenzing AG, RGE Group, Rayonier, Tembec Inc., CLP Group, Eastman Chemcial Company, Celanese Corporation, Solvay, FMC Corporation, Sigachi Industrial Pvt. Ltd., Sichem LLC, Ashland Inc., and Akzo Nobel N.V. are the major companies which are holding maximum market share of the global cellulose market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Nanocrystalline Cellulose Market
B. Cellulose Market for Textile Industry
C. Microcrystalline Cellulose Market
D. Nanocellulose Market
What can you expect from the report?
The cellulose market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to [email protected] to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: [email protected]
Or Email 2: [email protected]
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.