Professional Hair Care Market Overview
The global professional hair care market presented opportunities worth $14,000 to $14,600 as of 2018. And, its value will be increasing at a steady positive CAGR of 2.5% to 3.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025. Although the product is exceptionally popular in most of the developed and developing nations, the European region grabs the highest market share in the global professional hair care market of around 34% to 36%. Among all segments, the analyst of the report highlights escalating demands in the professional hair care market in coloring application, projecting it to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% to 3% during the aforementioned forecast period.
Professional Hair Care Market Outlook
Professional hair care products are applied to handle common hair problems such as hair loss, dandruff, frizzy hair, itchy or dry scalp, and split ends. Professional hair care market is advocated by products such as shampoo, bleach, and hair conditioner. Application of these products nourishes the scalp and hairs and leaves an aesthetic hairstyle. In addition of these personal products, hair treatment processes such as cosmetology and perm are also gaining popularity among the young as well as aged population. With increasing self-awareness towards following trending fashion among youngsters is expected to drive profits in the professional hair care market.
Professional Hair Care Market Growth Drivers
- The globally increasing pollution and bad eating habits among the citizens have escalated the damage affecting the hairs. Furthermore, the stressful life poised by work, education, and household purposes has increased the hair damage globally.
- Augmented reality technological start-up Modiface innovated the deep learning technology based live video hair color simulation and tracking. According to the company, advancement in neural networks, hardware level optimization, and availability of ample amount to training datasets have made this photo-realistic coloration and video hair tracking possible. This advancement in the coloration technique is projected to attract demands on a large scale.
Professional Hair Care Market Trends
Beauty products giant L’Oréal acquired the Canadian company ModiFace. This acquisition was made by L’Oréal to further expand its worldwide expertise in beauty technology with the help of 3D virtual color, make-up, and skin diagnosis services.
Professional Hair Care Market Challenges
- The foundation of local hair care companies has introduced the production of economical hair care products. Due to the presence of such product fleet the key players are expected to face challenges while targeting the local population.
- One of the key challenges in the professional hair care market is an inclination of the modern generation towards organic hair care products. This disposition among the people has affected the manufacturers of hair care products who use synthetic chemicals for the production.
Key Players in the Professional Hair Care Market
Some of the other pioneering companies foraying in the professional hair care marketplace are Henkel AG & Company, KGaA, IDA(World Hair Cosmetics (Asia) Ltd), Kao Corporation, L'Oréal S.A, Procter & Gamble, Milbon Co., Ltd., Shiseido Company, Unilever, Revlon, Inc, Estée Lauder Companies Inc. However, the market landscape has changed owing to the interruption of technical giants jumping into the technology by acquiring some of the most promising start-ups.
Professional Hair Care Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2018, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the professional hair care market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of professional hair care market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Professional Hair Care Market Report: Industry Coverage
The professional hair care market is segmented on the base of types into hair coloring, hair styling, hair straightening and perming, shampoos and conditioners. The report tends to follow the forecast period from 2019 to 2025.
The professional hair care market report also analyzes the major geographic regions as well as the major countries in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia