3D Scanning Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the 3D Scanning Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the electric vehicle market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
3D Scanning (SAP) Market Report: Industry Coverage
3D Scanning Market– By Build-up system: Software, Hardware and services.
3D Scanning Market–By Scan Range: Short range, Mid-range scanners, Long-range scanners and very long-range scanners
3D Scanning Market– By Technology: Laser triangulation, Structured light technology, Pattern fringe triangulation, Pulse-based, Phase-shift.
3D Scanning Market – By Types: Airborne scanners, Terrestrial scanners, Hand-held scanners others.
3D Scanning Market – By Product: Laser scanners, Structured light scanners, Photogrammetry scanners, Ultrasound scanners, White light scanners, CT scanners, Optical scanners and others.
3D Scanning Market – By Application: Reverse engineering, quality inspection, Rapid prototyping, Topographical surveys, packaging and others.
3D Scanning Market – By End-User industry: Aerospace and defense, Marine, Automotive, Medical, Oil and gas industry, Jewelry industry, Construction industry and others
The 3D Scanning Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
3D Scanning Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: Konika-Minolta, Nikon, Microsoft, Carl-Zeiss, David Laser scanner, MakerBot, Intel, Artec3D, Faro and others.
Simon Raab, Co-founder, CEO and President of Faro has told that the 3D scanning has become a quite important technology in the construction field and also said that the company is preparing software and hardware technologies that is used in making digital engineering and construction.
Market Research and Market Trends of 3D Scanning Market
- SR3, a product by Maptek Pty Ltd. has launched a new 3D scanner which is very light weight can scan and captures all the surfaces in all the directions which is designed for mining. A new functionality in this product is it allows the users to import CAD mine strings as well as the surfaces to view together with scans.
- Scoobe3D GmbH, a startup in Germany has launched a new device which can create 3D models easily. There is no use of post processing required for the data that is captured.
- The Transportation Security Administration has launched a new technology to replace aging x-ray scanners with new 3D scanners. This new technology will be implemented in the airports for bags scanning. It has launched the first scanner with this technology in the John F Kennedy International Airport.
- SCENE 2018, a product by FARO, one of the key players in the 3D scanning market has announced this new product in the year 2018. It is a documentation software that is used in terrestrial and handheld scanners. This software is integrated with FARO Laser-HDR feature which provides an enhanced image quality and also a longer recording time.