The global eco fiber market is projected to reach at an estimated CAGR of 13% during the forecast period 2018-2023. Rapid expansion of textile industry especially in emerging nations (like India and China) has been one of the major factor for the growth of this market. With the increase of bamboo cultivation the eco fiber market will see a significant growth. However, most of the consumers still prefer synthetic fibers over the organic ones because of its availability.
What are Eco Fibers?
Eco fibers are fibers which do not require any pesticides or chemicals to grow. They are naturally resistant to mold and mildew. These fibers are obtained from animal skin (protein fiber) and plants(Cellulose) . The regenerated fibers are also called as manmade fibers. They are made artificially by using the building blocks provided by the nature. The different types of eco fibers include Bamboo, Hemp, Soy and Recycled and upcycled materials.
What are the applications of Eco Fiber?
The textile industry is considered to be the wide user of eco fiber. They mainly use these fibers for making clothes, accessories and bags. Eco fibers are widely used for making household and furnishing materials. In medical industry Eco fibers are used for making surgical clothes, napkins, baby and adult diapers and also bandages. Eco fibers are also used by manufacturing and automobile industry.
Market Research and Market Trends of Eco Fibers:
- EcoPlanet Bamboo Working with Canopy to Offer sustainable alternative to fiber textiles. Canadian forest conservation- Canpoy announced that Ecoplanet Bamboo, the largest provider of certified bamboo plantation on degraded lands has committed a policy which is designed to offer a more sustainable option for clothing brands who are seeking alternatives to ancient and endangered forest fibers
- Sugar coated solutions are used for nylon textile microfibers. Italian researchers claim to have developed a new textile finish based on sugars derived from agricultural waste products, such as sunflower oil and fruit juice, that reduces the release of nylon microfibers
- Banana fiber may start a new fashion trend. A fabric made from banana could be the next green apparel of the future. It is said to be cheaper than cotton and linen if produced on a mass scale. Researchers of clothing and textile have designed woven and non-woven fabrics of the fiber obtained from the pseudo stem of the banana plant.
Who are the Major Players in Eco Fibers Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Aditya Birla & Group, US Fibers, Eco Fibers, J.Korin and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2022.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.