An embedded system
is a combination of software and hardware which are designed typically for meeting real time constraints. Embedded system is a combination of software and hardware having significant characteristics such as speed, power, size, accuracy, reliability and adaptability. Globally, rising sales of consumer electronics, and increasing demand for automation in processing and manufacturing industries are the prime growth drivers of embedded system market. In addition, higher usage of embedded system in automobiles along with growth in automotive industry will generate new opportunities for the embedded system market. However, providing advanced features at a low cost, is the key restraints for embedded system market.
This report identifies the
global embedded system market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to embedded system market.
Geographically, North America dominated the global embedded system market and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to increasing sales of consumer electronics and growth in automotive industry in China and India. Consumer electronics had the largest market in 2015 among all application, whereas the automotive application is expected to grow at a highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
This report segments global embedded system market on the basis of type, microcontroller, functionality, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- This report has focused study on embedded system market includes details of types as follows: Embedded Hardware, and Embedded Software
- Based on microcontroller embedded system market report is segmented as: Small Scale Embedded Systems, Medium Scale Embedded Systems, and Large Scale Embedded Systems
- This report on global embedded system market is also segmented on the basis of functionality as: Stand Alone Embedded Systems, Real Time Embedded Systems, Networked Embedded Systems, and Mobile Embedded Systems
- This report has also classified embedded system market on the basis of end-user industry in which it is used as: Automotive,Telecommunication, Healthcare, Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace and Defence, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the embedded system market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Atmel Corporation
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- HCL Technologies, Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- Infosys, Ltd.