is a fully managed, affordable processing engine that can process real time events effectively. The engine aids in unlocking deep insights conveniently from an information. Besides setting up analytic computations (real -time) on streaming from sites, applications and more. Streaming analytics is efficient enough of managing high events. Ease of use, low cost, quick recovery, reference data and connectivity are some of the key benefits of the streaming analytics.
The increasing demand for instant action on business events dynamic in nature has led to the rapid growth of the market. Moreover, it has influenced large enterprises and small and medium business enterprises to embrace streaming analytics. Conversely, due to lack of awareness about streaming analytics the growth of the market will be hampered in near future. On the other hand, the growing need to deal with huge volume of incoming data is expected to create greater prospects for streaming analytics.
This report identifies the
global streaming analytics market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to streaming analytics market.
Geographically, North America dominated the global streaming analytics market, followed by Europe because of higher focus on innovations obtained from research and development and technology. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, due growing awareness about real-time analytics solutions in the region.
This report segments global streaming analytics market on the basis of type, deployment type, application, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Streaming Analytics Market, By Type: Software, and Services
- Streaming Analytics Market, By Deployment Type: On-Premises, and On-Demand
- Streaming Analytics Market, By Applications: Fraud Detection, Sales and Marketing Management, Predictive Asset Maintenance, Risk Management, Network Management and Optimization, Location Intelligence, Operations Management, and Others
- The report has also focused on end-user industry in which streaming analytics is used: Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Telecommunications & IT, Retail & Ecommerce, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Government & Defence, Energy & Utilities, Transportation & Logistics, Media & Entertainment, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- International Business Machine Corporation
- SAP SE
- Microsoft Corporation
- SAS Institute