Botanical pesticides are natural extracts derived from various parts of plants and are used to combat various pests like insects and weeds. Botanical pesticides segment is a part of broader biological crop protection market. These are gaining prominence in the modern agriculture with increasing need for environmentally sustainable agrochemicals and rise in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) practices. Botanical pesticides are target specific and are less harmful to non-target pests.
What are Botanical pesticides?
Botanical pesticides are naturally occurring chemicals that are extracted from plants or minerals, which helps to protect crops and organic food production from insects.
What are the applications of pesticides?
Pesticides are basically used in agriculture and household. In agriculture, it is used during seed treatment as well as in spray applications like spraying on pre and post emergent crops, spraying in efficiencies and improving the target. And in household works, we use small spray bottles in corners as well as in sewage system of the house, also we can have neem plants inside the house which is much helpful to keep insects away from the house.
Market research and Market Trend of Botanical Pesticides
- Using botanical pesticides, it have been found that it decreases toxicity towards humans and environments, and to reduce this toxic, nanotechnology are contributing in the development of less toxic pesticides in favor of safety profiles and increase in stability of active agents.
Who are the major players in pesticides market?
The companies referred in the market research report are BASF SE (Germany), Bayer, CropScience AG (Switzerland), DOW Chemical Company (Brazil), Monsanto Company (U.S.), Isagro SPA (Italy) and 10 others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.