Motor vehicle burglary cost nearly $6 billion to the global economy in 2017 imposing an immediate necessity for security systems installation in automobiles thwarting increasing theft across the world. Technological development in the global scenario has led to the advent of major innovations which improves the quality of life and living in the modern world: security being a major concern. Motion sensors comes as a boon for the industrial maintenance, official and household utilizations, and many others. With newer motion detector technologies arrived in the market such as advanced driver assistance system, burglar alarm, fire alarm, smoke detectors, and gesture detectors, it conveniently captures any suspicious movement nearby the the peripheral surrounding of the device simultaneously providing alert signals to the users. Coupled with automatic lighting systems, security cameras, and programmed with advanced software, motion sensor devices is helpful for usage even in dark conditions thereby reducing malicious activities in due course of time. As a result, this facilitates the wider application of motion detectors for monitoring activities and securing properties which is why the global motion sensor market generated a huge profit of $3.74 billion as of 2018 which will continue to expand in the forthcoming years. During the forecast period of 2019-2025, the motion sensor market demand is evaluated to increase at a considerable CAGR of 7.29%.
Asia Pacific is the largest continent with a population count exceeding more than 60% which also contributes to the overall economic income in this region. Growing industrialization and development statistics are propelling major novelties and advances in this region. China is the focus of market investments and a chief trade center and imported motor vehicles worth $49.6m in 2018 followed by the UK and Canada. For FY 2018, APAC held a large regional share of 30.87% owing to the aforementioned causative factors. Apart from home and automobile security, electronic devices are also linked with various features such as temperature sensors, hazard monitoring, infrared and tomographic sensors, and others. Owing to the diverse application in consumer electronics, the demand for motion sensor market will grow at a notable CAGR of 8.74% through to 2025.
· With increasing demand public safety devices due to rising burglary crimes, there is a hike in controlled monitoring sensor technology in the global market which significantly influences the global motion sensor market scope.
· Growing preference for automated electronics and lighting systems worldwide is also majorly fueling the motion sensor market demand.
The leading companies in the motion sensor market includes Honeywell International Inc, Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd., InvenSense Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH., and others.
InvenSense Inc. is a leading technology-based solution provider and well known for offering various sensor devices and systems to its end users. One of its recent development is the InvenSense CORONA ICM-42622 6-axis motion sensor. This technology can be used for optical and computational image stabilization in smartphones, consumer electronics, and various other products.
Motion sensing Sportswear:
Teijin Frontier has designed a new sports wearable with motion sensing Nanofront fiber wear which will help analyze the difference between actual motion and ideal motion at any particular time frame. This helps in keeping a track of the physical condition of the wearer and can be useful in predicting heart strokes by sensing unusual change in the activity level and heart rates.
Subtle Motion Sensors with 3D Imaging:
The 3D LiDAR Motion sensing technology is beneficial for sensing suspicious activities in the surrounding area with a real-time production 3D image and tracking the movement of any individual. When installed in retail shops, this can keep a track on the shoppers and give signals when any product is shoplifted.
The base year of the study is 2018, with forecast done up to 2025. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Motion Sensor market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of Motion Sensor in Motion Sensor market, and their specific applications in different areas.
The global motion sensor market can be divided on the basis of sensor type, technology, and application. Based on sensor type segmentation includes active and passive sensors. By technology the motion sensor market can be divided into MEMS magnetometer, MEMS gyroscope, MEMS accelerometer, and others. Categorization on the basis of application includes Automotive, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Healthcare, and so on.
The Motion Sensor market also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
• North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
• South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
• Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
• APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
• Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
1. Is the market for Motion Sensor growing? How long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
2. Which type of plastic presents the major growth opportunities?
3. Is there a possibility for change in the market structure over time?
4. Are additional developments needed for the existing product or services offerings or do the existing products meet the customer demands?
5. Do the key vendors look for partnerships to expand their businesses with respect to geography or product?
6. What are the short-term, long-term, and medium-term growth drivers for the market?
7. What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term challenges for the market?
8. What are the short-term, medium-term, and long-term opportunities for the market
9. Who are the top players/companies of the market?
10. What are the recent innovations in the market?
11. How many patents have been filed by the leading players?
12. What are the types of patents filed by the leading players?
13. What is our Vision 2030 for Motion Sensor Market?
• Give a deep-dive analysis of the key operational strategies with focus on the corporate structure, R&D strategies, localization strategies, production capabilities, and sales performance of various companies
• Provide an overview of the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning
• Discuss the role of technology companies in partnerships
• Explore the regional sales activities
• Analyze the market size and giving the forecast for current and future global electric vehicle during the forecast 2018–2023
• Analyze the competitive factors, competitors’ market shares, product capabilities, and supply chain structures