are water-soluble phytochemicals with a typical red to blue color. It is a flavorless and odourless flavonoid which is generally found in fruits and vegetables such as berries, cabbage, purple grapes and beets among others. Anthocyanin also acts as an antioxidant, anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and microcirculation improvement. Global demand for anthrocyanin is driven by growing demand for color additives in food & beverages industry.
This report identifies the anthrocyanin market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to anthrocyanin market.
Globally Europe dominated the market for anthrocyanin in 2015 due to huge demand from antioxidants market in major countries such as United Kingdom, Ireland and many others. Europe was followed by North America and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respective in 2015. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination and is also expected to be the fastest growing market for the anthrocyanin during the period of study due to increasing demand for anthocyanin from various health product and food applications in some of the major regional economies such as China, India and many others.This report on global anthrocyanin segments anthrocyanin based on type, ingredient, and various end-use application of anthrocyanin and market size in various geographical regions:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global anthrocyanin market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- On the basis of type of anthorcyanin, this report is segmented as: Antioxidant,Natural colorant and Colors and viscosity modifier
- On the basis of type of ingredients used in anthrocyanin this report classifies global anthrocyanin market as follows covering all major ingradients: Activated Carbon, Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA), Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC), Methylcellulose, Carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC), Ethylcellulose, Phosphorus Chemicals and Succinic Acid
- This report anthrocyanin market is also segmented on the basis of major end-use applications of anthrocyanin, some of the major applications of anthrocyanin are: Frozen Food & Beverage Additives, Sodium Reducing Agents, Chocolate Ingredients and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for anthrocyanin in each of the region.
- Albemarle Corporation
- Akzo Noble N.V.
- Chr. Hansen A/S
- Lake International Technologies
- The Good Scents Company