Integrated graphics chipset is a chip that is integrated into a computer's motherboard and takes off the processing load of graphics portion from the main CPU. Globally, development of high-speed cellular networks, rise in the cloud computing, increasing animation and gaming industries, and growing adoption of social networking platforms are the prime growth drivers of global integrated graphics chipset market. In addition, increase in adoption of electronics in automobiles and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global integrated graphics chipset market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and revenues being affected by low cost smartphones are the key restraints for global integrated graphics chipset market.
This report identifies the
global integrated graphics chipset market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to global integrated graphics chipset market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated global integrated graphics chipset market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing usage of animation and graphic by advertising industry in making content to promote their concepts. Such advertisements and their usage through various media devices is propelling the integrated graphics chipset market in this region. Among all the end-users, point of consumer electronics segment has the highest market share in global integrated graphics chipset market.
This report segments global integrated graphics chipset market on the basis of type, architecture, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Integrated Graphics Chipset Market, By Type: Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Converter, Video Graphics Array, Universal Serial Bus, Peripheral Component Interconnect Bus, Direct Memory Access, and Others
- Integrated Graphics Chipset Market, By Architecture: X86, ARM, Mips, and Power
- The report has focused study on integrated graphics chipset market by basis of end-user industry such as: Communication Systems, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive, Industrial, Medical, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Imagination Technologies Group Plc.
- Marvell Technology Group, Ltd.
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Intel Corporation