is a device used to measure vacuum for the region from 10-3 to 10-10 torr. Globally, development of nanotechnology, rise in the demand for ionization gauge for industrial process, and increasing government support for physics R&D labs are the prime growth drivers of global ionization gauge market. In addition, increase in adoption of ionization gauge for new applications, and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for global ionization gauge market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and lack of efficiency is stringent and harsh working environment are the key restraints for global ionization gauge market.
This report identifies the
global ionization gauge market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to global ionization gauge market.
Geographically North America dominated global ionization gauge market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing industrialization in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, industrial process segment has the highest market share in global ionization gauge market.
This report segments global ionization gauge market on the basis of type, design, working, output, application, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Ionization Gauge Market, By Type: Hot Cathode Gauge (HCG), and Cold Cathode Gauge (CCG)
- Ionization Gauge Market, By Design: Bayard Alpert, and Nude gauge
- Ionization Gauge Market, By Working: External Type Ionisation Gauge, and Internal Type Ionisation Gauge
- Ionization Gauge Market, By Output: Analog, and Digital
- Ionization Gauge Market, By Application: Physics R&D, Thin Film Deposition, Magnetic storage media, Surface treatment, Optical coating, Device Processing, Vacuum furnaces, Nanotechnologies, Analytical Instrumentation, and Others
- The report has focused study on ionization gauge market by basis of end-user such as: Research Labs, Semiconductor Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defence, Metallurgy, Healthcare, Industrial Process, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- The Fredericks Company
- Kurt J. Lesker Company
- Thyracont Vacuum Instruments GmbH
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments
- MDC Vacuum Products