Cellular Rubbers also generally known as foam rubber or sponge, or expanded rubber is an air filled matrix structure manufactured using a foam agent. Cellular rubber are based on synthetic or natural rubber which include elastomer and EPDM and are porous, closed-cell rubbers developed in accordance with expansion process with the help of gas developing agents. Cellular rubber is manufactured in the form of blocks and are possess important properties like watertight and airtight, which can be attributed to its cell structure in which cells are not tight and are not linked to each other. Globally increasing consumption in electrical & electronics and automotive industry is expected to drive the demand for cellular rubber during the period of study.
This report identifies the cellular rubber market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to cellular rubber market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for cellular rubber in 2015 due to higher consumption from lager number of end-use industry players in the region especially from industries in China and India. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and is also expected to be the fastest growing region due growing presence of end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015.
This report on cellular rubber also covers major the end-use industries using cellular rubber in wide range of applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- This report also covers all the major end-use industries using cellular rubber in wide range of applications in end-products, some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: Aerospace & Defence, Electrical & Electronics, Sound Insulation Products, Automotive, Space Applications and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Chloroprene rubber in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the cellular rubber market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Chicago Wilcox Mfg. Co. Inc.
- Saint Gobain Performance Plastics
- Monmouth Rubber & Plastic Corp
- Ace Hose & Rubber Co.
- American Foam Rubber