is a form of alternative medicine and health care system associated with the diagnosis and treatment of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system, especially the spinal systems. Treatment for providing pain relief therapy for connective tissue, bones, joints, and muscles adversely impacted by traumatic events such as falls, sprains, stress, and improper sitting postures. This treatment procedure is significantly different treatments as it aims to heal the body without the use of surgery or medication. Rapidly changing lifestyle and increasing life style related health issues is expected to drive the demand for chiropractic care market in the near future.
This report identifies the
chiropractic care market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to chiropractic care market.
Globally North America dominated the market for chiropractic care in 2015 due to higher awareness about such alternative treatment amongst population coupled with strong presence of chiropractic practitioners and chiropractic care chains in the region. North America is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. However Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market due to increasing awareness about chiropractic care and growing penetration of chiropractic care providers in the region.
This report on chiropractic care also covers different type chiropractic care and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of types, this report on chiropractic care market is segmented as below covering all the types of chiropractic care: Relief care, Corrective care and Maintenance care
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for chiropractic care in each of the region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Aarhus Chiropractic
- Family Life Chiropractic
- RiverTowne Family Chiropractic LLC
- Rivera Chiropractic Center LLC
- Atlanta Health & Wellness Chiropractic Clinic