is a clear, odorless, alcohol free and colorless silicone liquid soluble with numerous oil based products and is also some time called as decamethylcyclopentasiloxane. Cyclomethicone possesses cyclical structure rather than linear structure of dimethyl silicone and are commonly used as base solvents to blend fragrance oils, perfumes and other cosmetic formulations. Cyclomethicones evaporate quickly and can be easily mixed with a variety of cosmetics oils, waxes, hydrocarbons and silicone oils making them a key ingredient in cosmetics as base solvents. Cyclomethicones are insoluble in water. Additionally, they are low surface tension fluids, which allow them to easily spread on the surface they are applied to.
This report identifies the Fine chemicals market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to cyclomethicone market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for cyclomethicone
in 2015 with highest market share due to growing demand and usage of cyclomethicone in the cosmetic industry. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional market for cyclomethicone. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing demand and consumption of cosmetic products and other products using cyclomethicone in the region especially in major economies like India and China.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- This report on global cyclomethicone is segmented on the basis of cyclomethicone application, end-use industries using cyclomethicone for wide range of end-use applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of end-use application categories of cyclomethicone, this report is segmented into five major end-use applications. Some of the major end-use applications covered in this report are as follows: Cosmetics Industry, Pharmaceuticals Industry, Lubricants, Paints & Varnishes, Printing Inks and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for cyclomethicone in each of the region.
- Dow Corning
- Wacker Chemie
- Wuhan Jiehong International Trading Co., Ltd.,
- Cray Valley India Private Limited
- Baoying Chemical Adjuvant Factory Of Jiangsu Province