is the process of cleaning and maintaining offices in an industrial facility. It is demanding in nature since dirt gets tracked in from factory floors. There are the challenges and safety risks of cleaning around heavy machinery, lubricants, paint, fiberglass and metal shavings.
Globally, rising awareness on health & hygiene, safety liability and growing demand from the application industries are the prime growth drivers of industrial cleaning market. Additionally, increased usage of green and bio-based chemicals is proving to be the major opportunity for the growth of this market. However, growing stringency of government and environmental regulations is the key restraint to the growth of industrial cleaning market.
This report identifies the Global Industrial Cleaning Market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Industrial Cleaning Market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated global Industrial Cleaning Market, and is projected to have fastest growth. North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW) follow Asia-Pacific in terms of market volume. Healthcare is expected to be the fastest growing application segment in the global industrial cleaning market.
This report segments Global Industrial Cleaning market on the By Product, By Application, By Ingredient and By Geography as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Industrial Cleaning Market, By Product: General Cleaners, Metal Cleaners and Dishwashers
- Industrial Cleaning Market, By Ingredient: Chelating Agents, Solvents, Surfactants, pH regulators
- Industrial Cleaning Market, By Application: Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Spartan Chemical Company Inc.
- Croda International PLC
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG