are the acids which are derived from raw materials categorized as inorganic compounds or mineral compounds. Such acids have different properties ranging from very high strength sulfuric acid to weak boric acid. However these types of acids are easily soluble in water, and insoluble in organic compounds or solvents. These type of acids are mostly used as a raw material in the production process of different organic as well as inorganic compounds.
This report identifies the
inorganic acid market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to inorganic acid products market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for inorganic acid market in 2015 with highest market share due to higher consumption of fertilizers and agro chemicals in the regional agricultural practices. Asia-Pacific was followed by Europe and North America as the second and third largest regional market respectively, for inorganic acid consumption globally. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to fast changing agricultural practice to increase yield per hectare in the region.
- This report on global inorganic acid covers different inorganic acid types and also classifies the global inorganic acid market based on the final applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of types of the inorganic acid, this report is segmented into six major segments as follows: Hydrochloric Acid, Sulphuric Acid, Nitric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Boric Acid, Hydrogen Fluoride and Others
- This reports is also classified on the basis of final applications in various industries, some of the major applications considered in this report are as follows: Agrochemicals & Fertilizers, Pigments & Dyes, Pharmaceutical, Explosives and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for inorganic acid in each of the region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- General Chemical USA
- Basic Chemical Solutions LLC
- Azko Nobel N.V.
- PVS Chemicals, Inc
- Navin Fluorine International Limited