can be defined as muscle pain (ache, cramp, numbness or sense of fatigue) especially in calf muscle during exercise, such as walking, and is relieved by a short period of rest due to lack of blood supply. Claudication is usually diagnosed in people suffering from peripheral arterial disease (PAD), which is usually caused due to artherosclerosis due to hardening of arteries due to deposition of cholesterol in the inner lining of the arteries. Globally increasing cases of PAD and increasing awareness about intermittent claudication is expected to be prime growth driver for the intermittent claudication market.
This report identifies the intermittent claudication market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to intermittent claudication market.
Globally North America dominated the market for intermittent claudication in 2015 with highest market share due to higher number of people suffering from PAD mostly individuals older than 60 years of age. Additionally, aging population is also considered as one of the key factor propelling the growth of this market and developed medical and healthcare establishment in the region is also amongst the major factor responsible for higher market share of the North American market. North America was followed by Europe and Asia as the second and third largest regional market respectively, for intermittent claudication. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to fast growing healthcare setup in the region especially in India and China along with growing awareness about the intermittent claudication therapy in the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global intermittent claudication market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- This report on global intermittent claudication covers different type of drugs available for intermittent claudication also classifies the global intermittent claudication market based on the treatment process, and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of types of drugs available for intermittent claudication, this report is segmented into six major segments as follows: ALD-301, DVC1-0101, K-134, LT-0101, PLX-PAD, and Tirasemtiv)
- This reports is also classified on the basis of treatment process for intermittent claudication, based on this global intermittent claudication market is classified into two major segments as follows: Medication therapies, and Revascularization
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for intermittent claudication in each of the region.
- DNAVEC Corporation
- Nuo Therapeutics Inc.
- Kowa Company Ltd.
- LTT Bio-Pharma Co. Ltd.
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.