is a water soluble and non-flammable salt with crystalline white appearance. Potassium sulphate is predominantly used in the production of fertilizers for the agriculture industry to protect crops against the attacks of pests and weeds. Potassium sulfate fertilizer is the most widely used chloride free fertilizer among all types of potash fertilizers manufactured and consumed globally. Apart from this, potassium sulfate is used in the manufacturing of glass. The growing demand for potassium sulfate from the fertilizer industry is expected to drive the potassium sulfate market in the next few years. However regulations over the usage of the fertilizers in the major developed economies is expected to be the key restraint for the growing potassium sulphate market during the period of study.
This report identifies the
global potassium sulphate market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to potassium sulphate market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the potassium sulphate market due to higher demand of the potassium sulphate in the major end-use industries like agricultural applications in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest consumer of potassium sulphate. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding industrial base, increasing demand for the potassium sulphate from the agricultural industry especially in the major regional economies such as India and China in the region.
This report segments potassium sulphate market on the basis of grades, application and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of grades this report on potassium sulphate market is segmented as follows, covering all major grades as follows: Technical, Food, Agricultural, Pharmaceutical
- On the basis of applications this report on potassium sulphate market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications as follows: Agriculture, Turf management, Industrial, and Others
- This report on potassium sulphate has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- K+S KALI GmbH
- Great Salt Lake Minerals
- Akash Purochem Private Limited
- SDIC XINJIANG LUOBUPO POTASH CO.,LTD.
- Qingshang Chemical (kaifeng) Co., Ltd.