Lead zirconate titanate
is also commonly known as PZT. Lead zirconate titanate in recent time has became one of the most widely used piezoelectric ceramic materials. Lead zirconate titanate shows piezoelectric effect (ability to produce electric charge in response to mechanical stress applied) and is also an intermetallic inorganic compound which is insoluble in all the solvents. The lead zirconate titanate materials are also used to produce high voltage, production and detection of sound as well as electronic frequency generation. PZT is expected to face tough restraints due to current trends of lead free piezoelectric materials. However, the global lead zirconate titanate market is anticipated to witness a moderate single digit growth in the forecast period.
Geographically North America dominated global lead zirconate titanate market,
due to higher applications of sensors into wide range of instruments being used in the region coupled with higher demand of automotive in the region. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing growing usage of sensor based instruments and growing automotive industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-use industry automotive industry is expected to have the highest market share and is also expected to be the fastest growing industry.
This report identifies the global lead zirconate titanate market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global lead zirconate titanate market.This report segments global lead zirconate titanate market on the basis of type, end-use industry, application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the lead zirconate titanate market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Lead Zirconate Titanate Market, By Type: Hard lead zirconate titanate, Soft lead zirconate titanate
- The report has focused study on lead zirconate titanate market by basis of end-use industry such as: Automotive, Chemical, Medical, Electrical and others
- The report has focused study on lead zirconate titanate market by basis of applications such as: Sensors, Transducers, Filters, Actuators, Sonar and others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc
- PI Ceramic GmbH
- APC International, Ltd.
- Sparkler Ceramics Pvt. Ltd.
- Piezo Kinetics, Inc.