Liquid crystalline polymers (LCPs)
can be defined as an exclusive group of linear polymers which are capable of lining up themselves parallel to one another to structure a liquid crystal phase. Such self alignment of the group of linear polymers self-reinforces itself and it eventually results in exceptional mechanical properties with a higher degree of orientation. Liquid crystalline polymers (LCPs) showcase high flow and very low viscosity which results in complete filling of small and intricate molds. This property makes the liquid crystalline polymers (LCPs) the preferred choice in the making of intricate parts or components with tremendously short cycle times. The growing demand for liquid crystalline polymers (LCPs) in electronics and automotive industry is expected to be the key growth drivers during the period of study.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated global liquid crystalline polymer market
, due to higher applications of liquid crystalline polymer into its large industrial base. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for liquid crystalline polymer. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing growing end-user industry is the key driver of the market in the region in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-use industry automotive industry is expected to have the highest market share and is also expected to be the fastest growing industry.
This report identifies the global liquid crystalline polymer market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global liquid crystalline polymer market.This report segments global liquid crystalline polymer market on the basis of brands, application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the liquid crystalline polymer market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Liquid Crystalline Polymer Market, By Application: Electrical & Electronics, Consumer Goods, Lightning, Automotive, Medical & Others
- The report has focused study on liquid crystalline polymer market by basis of brands such as: Laperos LCP, Vectra/Zenite, Sumikasuper, Xydar, Siveras & Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Polyplastics Co., Ltd.
- Solvay SA
- Celanese Corporation
- Sumitomo Chemical Company Limited
- Toray International, Inc.