are surgeries are organic salts of Orthophosphoric acid O=P(OH)3. The phosphate esters are acidic and partially deprotonated in aqueous solution. They are used as lubricants, as hydraulic fluids and/or as lubricant additives. Globally, development of efficient and advance technology, demand for lubricant additives in automotive and aerospace industry, increasing government initiative across the globe, increasing demand as lubricant for industrial applications are the prime growth drivers of global phosphate ester market. In addition, increase in adoption of phosphate ester for applications in newer industry vertical, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global phosphate ester market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and stringnent government regulations are the key restraints for global phosphate ester market.
Geographically Asia dominated global phosphate ester market
, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population and economy, rise in automotive industry, favourable government policies, and growing industrialization in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, lubricants has the highest market share in global phosphate ester market due to their thermal stability as well as high lubrication properties. Triaryl/Alkyl Aryl Phosphate Esters is the most widely preferred type of phosphate ester around the globe.
This report identifies the global phosphate ester market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global phosphate ester market.This report segments global phosphate ester market on the basis of type, application, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the phosphate ester market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Phosphate Ester Market, By Type: Triaryl/Alkyl Aryl Phosphate Esters, Trialkyl Phosphate Esters, Bisphosphates
- The report has focused study on phosphate ester market by basis of applications such as: Lubricants, Surfactants, Pesticides, Fire Retardants, Hydraulic Fluids, Plasticizers, Paints & Coatings, Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Solutia Inc. (Subsidiary of Eastman Chemical Company)
- BYK Additives & Instruments
- Akzo Nobel N.V.