Polyester staple fiber
is kind of polyester fiber. It is made directly from PTA & MEG or PET Chips or from Recycled PET Bottle Flakes. Globally, development of efficient and advance technology, rising demand from apparel and home furnishing industry, increasing automotive industry across the globe, increasing government initiative across the globe, and increasing construction activities in developing countries, and others are the prime growth drivers of global polyester staple fiber market. In addition, rising popularity of bio-based polyester staple fiber, increase in adoption of polyester staple fiber for application in newer industrial verticals, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global polyester staple fiber market. However, higher cost of the research and development, fluctuating prices and supply of crude oil, and complex manufacturing process are the key restraints for global polyester staple fiber market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated
global polyester staple fiber market
with approximately 50% market share. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, & disposable income, urbanization, rise in automotive industry, favourable government policies, and increasing textile and apparel industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-user, apparel has the highest market share in global polyester staple fiber market due to higher usage of polyester staple fiber in apparels. Recycled polyester staple fiber is growing at fastest rate, primarily due to its high sustainability, low manufacturing cost, environment-friendly nature.
This report identifies the global polyester staple fiber market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global polyester staple fiber market.
This report segments global polyester staple fiber market on the basis of Origin, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Polyester Staple Fiber Market, By Origin: Virgin Polyester Staple Fiber, Recycled Polyester Staple Fiber, and Blend of Virgin and Recycled Polyester Staple Fiber
- The report has focused study on polyester staple fiber market by basis of end-user such as: Apparel, Automotive, Home Furnishing, Filtration, Construction, Personal Care & Hygiene and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the polyester staple fiber market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Tongkun Group Zhejiang Hengsheng Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd.
- Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- Alpek S.A.B. de C.V.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- Reliance Industries Limited