are phytostrogens with estrogenic activity. Isoflavones are largely found in soy products and soybeans, peanuts, legumes, and chick pea. Soy isoflavones are isoflavones that are extracted from soy products, and contains higher amount of daidzein and genistein. Globally, rising demand from food & beverage and cosmetics, growing healthcare industry, flourishing automotive industry, and Health benefits of isoflavones to cure variety of diseases including easing menopause symptoms, reducing heart disease risk, reducing cancer risk and improving bone health are the prime growth drivers of global isoflavones market. In addition, increase in adoption of isoflavones for application in newer industrial vertical, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global isoflavones market. However, higher cost of research and development, and rising risk of side effects such as, thyroid disorders, food allergies, migraine headache and increased heart rate auxiliary are the key restraints for global isoflavones market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global isoflavones market,
followed by North America. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing demand for isoflavones in healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. Growing need for use of generic medicines containing isoflavones for cancer treatment owing to its widespread availability and lower retail cost in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, healthcare segment has the highest market share in global isoflavones market.
This report identifies the global isoflavones market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global isoflavones market.This report segments global isoflavones market on the basis of end-user and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the isoflavones market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The report has focused study on isoflavones market by basis of application such as: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Food & Beverages, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Bio-gen Extracts Pvt Ltd.
- Yashica Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Medisys Biotech Private Limited
- Perennial Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Au Natural Organics Company