The term "Specialized Aircraft" is a very broad definition for the particular class of the aircrafts, and can apply to any fighter built to serve a particular purpose. This class of aircrafts includes majorly fighter aircrafts but other aircraft such as interceptor fighters and troop transports, etc, are also considered specialized as they are present in much greater numbers and variety than other specialized aircraft and are therefore categories of their own. Globally increasing terrorism activities and increased defence budget of the major developing nations is expected to remain key growth driver for the special mission aircrafts during the period of study.
Geographically North America accounts for the largest market shares in special mission aircraft market owing to highest defence spending amongst all nations across the world, strong, superior and advanced aircraft fleet base to tackle and handle every situation across the world. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for special mission aircraft market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing defence spending by major economies in the region like Indian and China to tackle and protect its territories from the unrest and terrorist activities in the region and also increase their contribution in the global peacekeeping activities.
This report identifies the global special mission aircraft market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global special mission aircraft market.
This report segments global special mission aircraft market on the basis of defence wing, application and end-user and regional market as follows:
- Special Mission Aircraft Market, By Defence Wing: Army, Navy, Air Force
- Special Mission Aircraft Market, By Application: Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Maritime Patrol, Anti-Surface Warfare & Anti-Submarine Warfare, Electronic Warfare, Airborne Early Warning & Control, Aircraft Search & Rescue, Electronics/Signals Intelligence, Air Refueling
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Northrop Grumman
- SAAB AB
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Textron Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industry Ltd. (IAI)