raw material for silver salt, is one of the most important chemical compound. Silver nitrate created its own importance due to its varied industrial and commercial applications due to its versatile properties such as stability to light, solubility in water and non-hygroscopic nature, silver nitrate have competitive advantage of being the least expensive of the silver salts, making the silver nitrate market lucrative. Growing end-use industries are expected to demand more silver nitrate products in the near future and are expected to remain key growth drivers during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated
silver nitrate market
owing to the large scale demand of silver nitrate into major applications. North America was followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as second and third largest market for silver nitrate market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing industrial infrastructure as a result of shifting manufacturing base for major industries and, government initiatives in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global silver nitrate market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global silver nitrate market.
This report segments global silver nitrate market on the basis of grade, application and regional market as follows:
- Silver Nitrate Market research report is classified on the basis of grade. Some of the major grades of silver nitrate covered in this report are as follows: Analytical Reagent Grade (ACS), Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Grade (API) and Photographic Grade
- Silver Nitrate Market research report is classified on the basis of applications. Some of the major applications of silver nitrate covered in this report are as follows: Photography & Jewelry, Medicine & Healthcare, Glass Coating and Others (Laboratory, Ceramics etc.)
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the silver nitrate market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Rochester Silver Works, LLC
- Tongling Nonferrous Metals Group Holdings Co., Ltd
- Chenzhou Jingui Silver Industry Co Ltd
- K. Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd
- EMD Millipore Corporation