is the largest organ in human body which is highly dynamic in nature. With the outer layer of skin called epidermis and the inner layer called dermis. Skin is a network of nerves, blood vessels and cells thus acting as protective armour for the vital and critical human organs. It serves the body in diverse ways and one of the major functions is its protective functionality. The skin’s protective function creates a barrier for internal organs and tissues from toxins, disease-carrying microbes, heat and cold and other dangers present in the environment. Skin also plays a significant role in regulating the body temperature and preserving body’s fluid balance. Nerves within skin sense the presence of potentially harmful agents, such as bees, and immune cells in the skin help to fight against these malicious agents. Globally increasing life expectancy rate along with advancement in the skin replacement technology and increasing spending on healthcare is expected to be the key growth driver for the skin replacement market during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated skin replacement market
driven by best in the class healthcare infrastructure, advanced facilities, higher awareness, higher technological penetration and higher spending by the citizens towards healthcare expenditure. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for skin replacement market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing healthcare infrastructure, increased spending, government initiatives and increasing awareness amongst population, and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global skin replacement market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global skin replacement market.This report segments global skin replacement market on the basis of product type, material, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the skin replacement market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Skin Replacement Market research report is classified on the basis of product type. Some of the major product types covered are as follows: Epicel and Integra
- Skin Replacement market research report is classified on the basis of material. Some of the major material types covered in this report are as follows: Spider Silk, and Collagen
- Skin Replacement market research report is classified on the basis of end-user. Some of the major end-users covered in this report are as follows: Chemical, Cosmetics, and Pharmaceuticals
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Cellular Dynamics International
- Cynata Therapeutics Limited
- Platelet BioGenesis
- TissueGene, Inc