Soft magnetic materials can be defined as the materials which possesses the properties which allows it to be magnetised and demagnetised easily and as and when required. Globally increasing usage of soft magnetic materials in automotive industries is expected to remain one of the key growth driver for soft magnetic materials during the period of study.
This report identifies the soft magnetic materials market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global soft magnetic materials market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated soft magnetic materials market due to higher demand of the soft magnetic materials in the region as result of presence of large number of established players in the major end-use industry especially, automotive industry which is predominantly driving the demand for the soft magnetic materials globally. Asia-Pacific was followed by Europe and North America as the second and third largest markets for soft magnetic materials. However, increasing industrial investments and establishments in Asia-Pacific and growing number of presence of end-use industries in the region is expected to result into highest growth amongst all the regional market in the soft magnetic materials market place.
This report segments soft magnetic materials market on the basis of material, applications, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of material this report on soft magnetic materials market is segmented as follows, covering all major materials used in the soft magnetic materials as follows: Electrical Steel, Soft Ferrite, Cobalt & alloys and others
- On the basis of Applications this report is categorised into Motors, Transformers, Alternators and Others
- This report on soft magnetic materials also covers in detail various end-use industry of soft magnetic materials, some of the major end-use industries covered in the report are Automotive, Electronics & Telecommunications, Electrical and Others
- This report on soft magnetic materials has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Hitachi Metals Ltd.
- Toshiba Materials Company Ltd.
- Vacuumschmelze GmbH & C0. Kg
- Steward Advanced Materials
- SA Technologies Limited