Evaporative condensing unit are the special units in the industrial applications which decreases the heat rejection process using the cooling effect of evaporation. This type of condenser are used for condensing substances from its gaseous state to liquid state and helps to boost its cooling effect. Globally increasing industrial establishments is expected to remain one of the key growth driver for the evaporative condensing units during the period of study.
This report identifies the global evaporative condensing unit market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global evaporative condensing unit market.
Geographically North America remained the largest market for evaporative condensing units in 2015, owing to the presence of large number of chemical and power plants, and commercial industries in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest market for the evaporative condensing units in the same year. However, rapid industrialisation in India, China and other Asian countries are expected to make the region fastest growing market for the evaporative condensing units during the period of study.
This report segments global evaporative condensing unit market on the basis of design, applications, end use industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of design this report on global evaporative condensing unit market is segmented as follows, covering all major design types used in the evaporative condensing unit as follows: Combined Flow, Counter Flow, Induced Draft, Forced Draft
- This report on global evaporative condensing unit also covers in detail various applications of evaporative condensing unit, some of the major applications covered in the report are Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning
- This report also covers various End-Use Industry using evaporative condensing units in detail, some of the major end use industries covered in this report are Commercial, Power, and Chemical
- This report on evaporative condensing unit has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Baltimore Aircoil Company, Inc.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Mammoth Inc. (Nortek Air Solutions, LLC)
- Técnicas Evaporativas, S.L.