The rapid growth of urbanization and the economic boom in developed countries resulted in need of better infrastructure and innovative products led to the growth of the market.
What is a Composite Material?
A composite material is a combination two or more materials with significantly different physical and chemical properties. These materials when combined will create an individual product with different characteristics both physically and chemically. There are various types of composite material which can obtained both naturally or through particles.
What are the uses of Composite Material?
The composite materials that are produced will show case different characteristics. The composite materials are used in construction due to its excellent resistant capability towards corrosion and rot. The use composite materials will provide lighter weights to the metals and also making it capable heat resistant. Due to unique physical and chemical properties the composite materials can be molded easily into different shapes, thus reducing cost and wastage of the material.
Market Research and Market Trends of Construction Composite Market:
- Kriya Materials is a Netherlands based manufacturing company. The company has raised a funding of € 3 million in 2017. The funding was supported by Shift Invest and Chemelot Ventures. It also included other prominent investors such as Limburg Ventures, Particon and LRM. The company will use this funds in rolling out its new line of coatings for solar panels and window films. These coatings will help in generating solar energy and also conserving energy by the saving the energy that are used for cooling.
- Premier Composite Technologies, a Dubai based company is a leading supplier and manufacturer of advanced composite components for architectural designing. The company has developed an innovative technique for the production of 27 sliding domes for the Holy Mosque in Medina. The domes that are made are a sandwich of glass fiber and epoxy resin composite with thermoplastic foam core. This composite makes the material extremely lightweight and durable.
Who are the Major Players in Mobile Surveillance Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Kriya Materials, Premier Composite Technologies, Graphene Composites and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.