Aerospace industry make substantial use of composites, both interior and exterior. Composite material reduce weight and increase fuel efficiency while being easy to handle, design, shape, and repair and it enable to overcome the barriers created by using metals. Technological advancement in composite material will further increase the demand for the composite parts, material etc. that will results in high demand and growth of composite market in upcoming years.
What is Aerospace Composite Market?
Composite material are made from two or more constituent material with significantly different properties such as physical or chemical, a composite material are important to the aviation industry because they provide structural strength to metallic alloys, at a lighter weight. This leads to improved fuel efficiency and performance from an aircraft and to overcome obstacles that being faced.
What are the major applications for Aerospace Composite Market
The aerospace industry use high velocity machining for creation parts of aircraft, used in assembling and maintaining aircrafts and space shuttles.
It is widely used in aircrafts for exterior lighting products, lenses, filter glass, and night vision imaging systems. The aerospace application needs glass for sustaining extreme environmental conditions, providing optimum illumination depending upon the climate and reducing overall aircraft maintenance.
Composite materials play primary role in weight reduction, hence they are used for both structural applications and components of all spacecraft and aircraft.
The major end-users for Aerospace market include the Aviation industry and it is applicable both Interior and exterior component of aircraft.
Market Research and Market Trends of Aerospace Composite Market
- Continuous technological advancement in composite material with new invention such as carbon nanotubes and basalt forms will further accelerated composite usage, moreover the increasing demand for lightweight material which, used for both structural applications and components of all spacecraft and aircraft.
- Composite material reduce weight and increase fuel efficiency while being easy to handle, design, shape and repair and it enable to overcome the barriers created by using metals.
Who are the Major Players in Aerospace Composite Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Zoltek, Toho Tenax, Nippon Graphite, Teijin Ltd, Senior PLC, Hexcel, Cytec Industries Inc. Cytec Industries Inc. Spirit Aerospace, Mitsubishi, GKNL Aerospace, Rayon Co. Ltd and other
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Aerospace Composites Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Aerospace Composites Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Aerospace Composites Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Aerospace Composites Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Aerospace Composites Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Aerospace Composites Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Aerospace Composites Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Aerospace Composites Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Aerospace Composites Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Aerospace Composites Market – By Aircraft (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1.1. Piston Engine
10.1.3. Jet Aircraft
10.2.1. Airbus A 320neo
10.2.2. Boeing 10310Max
10.2.3. Irkut MC21
10.2.4. Mitsubishi MRJ
10.3.1. Ace Aircraft
10.3.2. Acro Sport
10.4.1. Attack Aircraft
10.4.2. Bomber Aircraft
10.4.3. Fighter Aircraft
11. Aerospace Composites – By End User(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
11.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
184.108.40.206. Wing Flaps
220.127.116.11. Floor Beams and Panels
18.104.22.168.1. Helicopter Main and Tail Rotor Blades
11.3.2. Space Vehicle
12. Aerospace Composites - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Aerospace Composites Market - North America Segment Research
12.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
12.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.2.2. Revenue and Trends
12.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
12.3. Aerospace Composites - South America Segment Research
12.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.4.2. Revenue and Trends
12.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
12.5. Aerospace Composites - Europe Segment Research
12.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.6.2. Revenue and Trends
12.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
12.7. Aerospace Composites – APAC Segment Research
12.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
12.8.2. Revenue and Trends
12.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
12.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
12.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
13. Aerospace Composites Market - Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Aerospace Composites Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
14.1. Market Share Analysis
14.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
14.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
14.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
14.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
14.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
14.1.6. Best Practises for companies
15. Aerospace Composites Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
16. Aerospace Composites Market Company Analysis
16.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
16.3. Toho Tenax
16.4. Nippon Graphite
16.5. Teijin Ltd
16.6. Senior PLC
16.8. Cytec Industries Inc
16.9. Spirit Aerospace
16.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
17. Aerospace Composites Market - Appendix
18. Aerospace Composites Market - Methodology
18.1. Research Methodology
18.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
18.1.2. Industry Databases
18.1.4. Company News
18.1.5. Company Annual Reports
18.1.6. Application Trends
18.1.7. New Products and Product database
18.1.8. Company Transcripts
18.1.9. R&D Trends
18.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
18.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends