Ceramic fiber textile contain reinforced materials of either Inconel wire or continuous fiberglass filament to increase handling strength during installation and enhance fiber durability. It contains weaving in number of plied and reinforced yarns which determines the number and thickness of yarns used. The ceramic textile has the following outstanding characteristics such as high temperature stability, resistance to thermal shock and chemical attack, excellent strength which makes it easy to wrap, cut and shape. The reinforced yarn and characteristics of ceramic textile makes it suitable fabric for various thermal induced industrial applications. The Nextel ceramic textiles possesses the mentioned characteristics to protect the critical equipment from thermal heat. This textile were reinforced into NASA space shuttles against the heat of reentry and provide impact shielding for aircraft and spacecraft. The wide application and characteristics will drive the growth of ceramic textile market in near future.
What are Ceramic Textile?
Ceramic textile are fabrics impregnated with ceramic. The ceramic textile has excellent chemical stability and strong resistance to thermal shock and corrosion. The ceramic textile fiber are made up of aluminium-silica ceramic fiber, free of asbestos and free silica. Ceramic textiles help enable and protect critical equipment from heat. The light weight and durability are some of the characteristic features designed to meet demanding thermal, mechanical and electrical performance requirements.
What are the applications of Ceramic Textile?
The applications of ceramic textile are stoves, ovens, furnaces, boilers, joint packing, gaskets and metal casting seal.
Market Research and Market Trends of Ceramic Textile:
- One of the current trend in the ceramic textile is the usage of ceramic textile in space shuttle. Ceramics are known for their strength and superior to heat resistance. Ceramic fibers are made by super heating chemicals until they are molten and spinning them into hair like strands. These strands can be mixed with other chemicals to make new compounds of fibers. NASA used Nextel ceramic in space shuttle development for shuttle tiles which can stand up to the heat of reentry. Later the fibers were used to fill gaps between orbital tiles and are woven into insulation blankets, heat shield and other protective gears.
- The ceramic textile widely popular among NASCAR drivers and racing cars. The thermal and wear resistance property make the usage of ceramic textile popular in race cars. The thermal resistance property keeps NASCOM drivers cool inside the car cockpit where temperature can attain a peak point during the race which is hot enough to melt the shoes of driver. By leveraging ceramic in race cars can reduce the weight of the vehicle and can provide precision steering and handling of the car.
Who are the Major Players in Ceramic Textile Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Zircar Ceramics, Kyocera Global Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Ceramic Textile Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Ceramic Textile Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Ceramic Textile Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Ceramic Textile Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Ceramic Textile Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Ceramic Textile Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Ceramic Textile Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Ceramic Textile Market – By Fiber Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.2. Alkaline Earth Silicate Fiber (Low Bio Persistent)
8.3.3. Refractory Ceramic Fiber
9. Ceramic Textile Market – By Material (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.5. Glaced Porcelain
10. Ceramic Textile Market – By Material Combination (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.2. Metal/ Ceramic
10.3. Ceramic/ Plastic
11. Ceramic Textile Market – By Form (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4. Braided Sleeve
11.5. Sewing Thread
11.8. Woven Fabric
12. Ceramic Textile Market – By Optimised Surfaces (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
12.1. Mat Smooth
12.3. High Polished
12.4. Treated (PN)
13. Ceramic Textile Market – By Production Process (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
13.3. Injection Moulding
13.5. Isostatic Pressing
13.7. Ceramic Coating
14. Ceramic Textile Market – By Components (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
14.1.1. Guide Discs
14.1.2. Working Discs
14.1.3. Knife Discs
14.2.1. Thread Guides
14.2.2. Traverse Guides
14.3. Spin Finish Applicators
14.5. Jet Plates
14.8. Ceramic Cutters
15. Ceramic Textile Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
15.5. Joint Packing
15.7. Metal Casting Seal
16. Ceramic Textile - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
16.1. Ceramic Textile Market - North America Segment Research
16.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
16.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
16.2.2. Revenue and Trends
16.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
16.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
16.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. Rest of North America
16.3. Ceramic Textile - South America Segment Research
16.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
16.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
16.4.2. Revenue and Trends
16.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
16.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
16.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Costa Rica
22.214.171.124. Rest of South America
16.5. Ceramic Textile - Europe Segment Research
16.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
16.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
16.6.2. Revenue and Trends
16.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
16.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
16.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Rest of Europe
16.7. Ceramic Textile – APAC Segment Research
16.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
16.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
16.8.2. Revenue and Trends
16.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
16.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
16.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. South Korea
17. Ceramic Textile Market - Entropy
17.1. New product launches
17.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
18. Ceramic Textile Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
18.1. Market Share Analysis
18.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
18.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
18.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
18.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
18.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
18.1.6. Best Practises for companies
19. Ceramic Textile Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
20. Ceramic Textile Market Company Analysis
20.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
20.2. Zircar Ceramics
20.3. Kyocera Global Organization
20.4. Company 3
20.5. Company 4
20.6. Company 5
20.7. Company 6
20.8. Company 7
20.9. Company 8
20.10. Company 9
20.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
21. Ceramic Textile Market -Appendix
22. Ceramic Textile Market -Methodology Premium
22.1. Research Methodology
22.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
22.1.2. Industry Databases
22.1.4. Company News
22.1.5. Company Annual Reports
22.1.6. Application Trends
22.1.7. New Products and Product database
22.1.8. Company Transcripts
22.1.9. R&D Trends
22.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
22.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends