Favorable introduction and incorporation of technology towards the improvement of farming method in order to increase the yields of crops along with limited availability of arable land will arouse global agricultural films market size in future.
What is Agricultural Films?
The main agricultural films are geomembrane film, silage film, mulch film and film for covering greenhouse gases.
Geomembrane Film: It is used for the purpose of controlling humidity levels in crop fields.
Silage Film: It is used for the purpose of packaging grain seeds for subsequent fermentation
Mulch Film: It is used for the purpose of covering the crop from proliferation of weeds.
Greenhouse Covering: It is used to protect the harvest from wind and rain and also it controls the temperature in greenhouse during day and at night.
Market Research and Market Trends of Agricultural Films Market:
- Most significant trend of Agricultural Films is the incorporation of high-barrier EVOH film that possess the quality of impermeability to external gases. They also removes the need of additives added to the films and thus extend their shelf life.
- Increase in disposable income and trade, the continuing growth in the production of food has increased the demand for the Agricultural films market. Incorporation of upgraded technology and new innovations will play a major role in expansion of the market.
- Due to increase in population the agricultural sector is forced to increase the production of food in terms of quality by creating minimum waste. Agricultural films acts as the major driver in this case and thus increase yields per hectare and expand the growing season.
Who are the Major Players in Agricultural Films Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are ExxonMobil Chemical Company, Bio Bag International, Umaras, Danaflex Nano, Imaflex Inc. and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Agricultural Films Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Agricultural Films Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Agricultural Films Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Agricultural Films Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Agricultural Films Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Agricultural Films Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Agricultural Films Market - Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Agricultural Films Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
8.3.1. Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
8.3.2. Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
8.3.3. High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
8.3.4. Ethylene- Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
9. Agricultural Films Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Greenhouse Film
9.1.1. Classic Greenhouse Film
9.1.2. Macro Tunnel/ Walking Tunnel
9.1.3. Low Tunnels
9.2. Mulch Film
9.2.1. Transparent/Clear Mulch
9.2.2. Black Mulch
9.3. Silage Film
9.3.1. Silage Stretch Wrap
9.3.2. Silage Sheet
10. Agricultural Films - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Agricultural Films Market - North America Segment Research
10.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
10.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.2.2. Revenue and Trends
10.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
10.2.5.4. Rest of North America
10.3. Agricultural Films - South America Segment Research
10.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.4.2. Revenue and Trends
10.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
10.4.5.7. Costa Rica
10.4.5.8. Rest of South America
10.5. Agricultural Films - Europe Segment Research
10.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.6.2. Revenue and Trends
10.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
10.6.5.9. Rest of Europe
10.7. Agricultural Films – APAC Segment Research
10.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
10.8.2. Revenue and Trends
10.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
10.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
10.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
10.8.5.4. South Korea
11. Agricultural Films Market - Entropy
11.1. New product launches
11.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
12. Agricultural Films Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
12.1. Market Share Analysis
12.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
12.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
12.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
12.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
12.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
12.1.6. Best Practises for companies
13. Agricultural Films Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
14. Agricultural Films Market Company Analysis
14.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
14.2. ExxonMobil Chemical Company
14.3. Bio Bag International
14.5. Danaflex Nano
14.6. Imaflex Inc.
14.7. Company 6
14.8. Company 7
14.9. Company 8
14.10. Company 9
14.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15. Agricultural Films Market - Appendix
16. Agricultural Films Market - Methodology
16.1. Research Methodology
16.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
16.1.2. Industry Databases
16.1.4. Company News
16.1.5. Company Annual Reports
16.1.6. Application Trends
16.1.7. New Products and Product database
16.1.8. Company Transcripts
16.1.9. R&D Trends
16.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
16.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends