The global Composites in Oil & Gas Industry Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future. Increasing demand for oil exploration and drilling is fueling the growth of this market where the composites of oil and gas play an important role in exploring the oil.
What are composites in oil and gas industry?
Composites in oil and gas industry are recognized as an enabling technology deep water drilling conditions. These composites widely used because of their ability stand up to the harsh subsea environment enables oil and gas explorers retrieve reserves at deeper sea-floor depths.
What are the applications of composites in oil& gas?
Oil and gas composites are extensively used in various industries due to their unique properties, which make them fit for demanding applications in the oil & gas industry.
Glass-Fiber reinforced polymer (GFRP) of oil and gas composites are used in in piping systems for different applications such as desalination, oil exploration, chemical plants, dredging and fire mains.
Oil and gas composites have gained recognition in fossil fuel sector where corrosion resistance, low weight and performance in difficult high- pressure conditions help in saving money.
Market Research and Market Trends of Composites in Oil & Gas Industry Market
- There has been massive progress in the fields of fluid management and pipe work. Composites replacing the steel piping in backport applications has been the major driver of composites in oil and gas industry market.
- Replacements of corrosion- resistant metals with composites in manufacturing risers, tubing help industries witness the cost cutting in their operations. The market is also being propelled by new, safe, reliable and cost effective construction which can withstand severe condition when offshore.
Who are the Major Players Composites in Oil & Gas Industry Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include Creative Composites Ltd., National Composites Center, Pipex Limited, Solent Composite Systems Ltd, CIP Composites, Magnum Oil Tools, Forum Energy Technologies, GE Oil & Gas, Magma Global Limited and other players who contribute to the growth of this market.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market – By Resin Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market – By Fiber Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1.1. E Glass
9.1.2. S Glass
10. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1.1.1. Spool able Pipes
10.1.1.2. Fire-Water Piping
10.1.1.3. Draining System
10.2.1. Hand Rails
10.2.2. Cable Trays
10.2.5. Fixed Off-shore Platforms
10.3.1. Flexible Tubes
10.3.3. Pull Tubes
10.4. Chemical processing
10.4.1. Fluid Handling
10.4.2. Grids & Gratings
10.5.1. Bridge Plugs
10.5.2. Composite Pressure Cylinders
10.5.3. Carbon Fiber Reinforced tethers
10.5.4. Molded Frac Spheres
11. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
18.104.22.168. Rest of North America
11.3. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Costa Rica
126.96.36.199. Rest of South America
11.5. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
188.8.131.52. Rest of Europe
11.7. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. South Korea
12. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. National Composites Center
15.3. Pipex Limited
15.4. Solent Composite Systems Ltd
15.5. CIP Composites
15.6. Magnum Oil Tools
15.7. Forum Energy Technologies
15.8. GE Oil & Gas
15.9. Magma Global Limited
15.10. Creative Composites Ltd.
15.11. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market -Appendix
17. Composites in Oil and Gas Industry Market -Methodology Premium
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends