Roofing chemicals is used for roofing system to offer protection and durability to the roof. Roofing chemicals enhances the performance by providing high reflectivity from natural elements and maintain the required temperature inside the building. Various adhesives are also their using simultaneously with roofing chemicals such as acetone, toluene, xylene and others to increase the life of roofing chemicals. Roof chemicals use many substrates such as wood, metal, gypsum board and other minerals. Bituminous is one of the extensive used roofing type, bituminous or asphalt is an organic liquid and it is water resistant in nature. Flexible roofing like membrane roof are commonly made by modified bitumen roofing chemicals.
Roofing chemical market explored on the basis of roofing material types, chemical forms of roofing, substrates and the application of roofing chemical. Asphalt shingle and bituminous roof is one of the important roofing chemical. This chemicals are available in the market in various form of material like liquid, powder, glue, Sealing Wax and Sealants and so on. The application of roofing chemicals gives advanced roof quality such as inverted roof, tile and clay, metal and flexible type roofing. High manufacturing and installation cost of roofing is controlling the market.
What is Roofing Chemicals Market?
Roofing chemical is one of the adhesive to the roof to enhance the durability and increase the protection. It is generally use to improvise the performance and offers covering to the roof. These chemicals keep the temperature low in the interiors of building. This chemicals preferred due to its various properties such as high reflectivity and insulations. It allows to reduce the electric cost by completing the requirement of cooling inside house.
What are the applications of Roofing Chemicals Market?
Roofing chemical has many application due to it high reflectivity nature and insulation properties. We employ this type of chemical in residential areas and nonresidential area like industry office and hospitals. This type of chemicals provide various application to the roof such as conventional Roof, Tile and Clay Roofing, Elastomeric Roofing and reduce the budget with many positive advantages.
Market Research and Market Trends of Roofing Chemicals Market:
- Few decades back it was much difficult for roofers to install an attractive, long lasting with the perfect size of roof, and now there are many technologies shoving into the roofers industry such as drone & aerial photography. It allows roofers to complete the roof project in a very streamline and automated way without consuming heavy time with the exact figure of area of work.
- Estimation software are is also an important part of every roofers, it gives the exact figure or calculation of the roof building like the total budget require to construct the roof and quantity of raw material required before starting the roof project. Some estimation software are such as 150 Points or Roofcalc for basic estimation, and for more detailed Applicade, The Estimating Edge, RoofSnap and others gives the more functionality including material require and labor cost.
- Environment efficiency is becoming one of the increasing important in every verticals, homeowners are also inclined towards eco-friendly roofing. Shingle manufacturers are creating eco-friendly products by reducing carbon footprint and by adding Reflective granules in to it for lowering conditioning cost in summer. Solar panels roofs is also making it environment friendly.
- As in technology robotics have been in use in industry since three decades or more, roofers are taking robotics into another level to produce metal roofing on the jobsite. Robotics will be having ability to roll out perfect parts, waste free and in real time assembled roof.
Who are the Major Players of Roofing Chemicals Market?
The major players in this market are BASF SE, Cascades inc, DuPont USA and 15 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.