The global Electrically Conductive Coatings market is projected to rise with a CAGR of 7% during 2018-2023. Electrically conductive coatings will be in demand where the major electronics manufacturers are present especially the North American and the Asian regions.
The industry is driven by the expanding demand for electronics, automotive and aerospace industries. These industries contain many key products that require these coatings either for safety or sustainability or both purposes.
What are Electrically Conductive Coatings?
Electrically Conductive Coatings are coverings that are applied to everyday objects that require electricity. The function of these coatings is to protect people from hazards such as electric shocks or explosions, and to improve the expected lifetime of these products. These coatings may at times add a glossy look to the products.
What are the applications of Electrically Conductive Coatings?
Electrically Conductive Coatings are of many types, the commonly known types being epoxy, polyesters, acrylics and polyurethanes. The material used in these coatings consist of different metals such as copper, silver, aluminum, molybdenum, graphite, carbon black and so on. These coatings are used in many industries varying from consumer electronics and pharmaceuticals to automotive and aerospace. They are also used in solar, biosciences and chemical industries.
Market Research and Market Trends:
- Electrically conductive coatings are affected by the growth of technology in the electronics industry. These devices such as mobile phones and computers need coatings with shock proof properties as they grow in functionality and power.
- Graphene is the newest material being used as a coating, and has shown to be far superior to previous material. The alloy is known for its crystal structure and light weight properties, which could prove very useful in automotive and aerospace industries.
- Nanomaterials is an untapped technology, which is mostly hype, although expected to becoming coating material of the future. The material is said to be effective at keeping electricity away from sensitive areas and equipment, and there are potential applications in the transportation, energy and textile industries.
Who are the key players in the Electrically Conductive Coatings market?
The key players in the Electrically Conductive Coatings market are Axalta Coatings, Akzo Nobel N.V., Creative Materials Inc., Henkel AG & Company, Sherwin-Williams, PPG Industries, RS Coatings, BYK Additives & Instruments (Owned by ALTANA Chemie GmbH) and various other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.