The global Electrically Conductive Coatings market is projected to rise with a CAGR of 7% during 2018-2023. Electrically conductive coatings will be in demand where the major electronics manufacturers are present especially the North American and the Asian regions.
The industry is driven by the expanding demand for electronics, automotive and aerospace industries. These industries contain many key products that require these coatings either for safety or sustainability or both purposes.
What are Electrically Conductive Coatings?
Electrically Conductive Coatings are coverings that are applied to everyday objects that require electricity. The function of these coatings is to protect people from hazards such as electric shocks or explosions, and to improve the expected lifetime of these products. These coatings may at times add a glossy look to the products.
What are the applications of Electrically Conductive Coatings?
Electrically Conductive Coatings are of many types, the commonly known types being epoxy, polyesters, acrylics and polyurethanes. The material used in these coatings consist of different metals such as copper, silver, aluminum, molybdenum, graphite, carbon black and so on. These coatings are used in many industries varying from consumer electronics and pharmaceuticals to automotive and aerospace. They are also used in solar, biosciences and chemical industries.
Market Research and Market Trends:
- Electrically conductive coatings are affected by the growth of technology in the electronics industry. These devices such as mobile phones and computers need coatings with shock proof properties as they grow in functionality and power.
- Graphene is the newest material being used as a coating, and has shown to be far superior to previous material. The alloy is known for its crystal structure and light weight properties, which could prove very useful in automotive and aerospace industries.
- Nanomaterials is an untapped technology, which is mostly hype, although expected to becoming coating material of the future. The material is said to be effective at keeping electricity away from sensitive areas and equipment, and there are potential applications in the transportation, energy and textile industries.
Who are the key players in the Electrically Conductive Coatings market?
The key players in the Electrically Conductive Coatings market are Axalta Coatings, Akzo Nobel N.V., Creative Materials Inc., Henkel AG & Company, Sherwin-Williams, PPG Industries, RS Coatings, BYK Additives & Instruments (Owned by ALTANA Chemie GmbH) and various other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
1. Electrically Conductive Coating Market - Overview
1.1. Definitions and Scope
2. Electrically Conductive Coating Market - Executive summary
2.1. Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends by Company
2.2. Key Trends by type of Application
2.3. Key Trends segmented by Geography
3. Electrically Conductive Coating Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking - Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis - Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Electrically Conductive Coating Market – Startup companies Scenario Premium
4.1. Top 10 startup company Analysis by
4.1.3. Market Shares
4.1.4. Market Size and Application Analysis
4.1.5. Venture Capital and Funding Scenario
5. Electrically Conductive Coating Market – Industry Market Entry Scenario Premium
5.1. Regulatory Framework Overview
5.2. New Business and Ease of Doing business index
5.3. Case studies of successful ventures
5.4. Customer Analysis – Top 10 companies
6. Electrically Conductive Coating Market Forces
6.4. Porters five force model
6.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
6.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
6.4.3. Threat of new entrants
6.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
6.4.5. Threat of substitutes
7. Electrically Conductive Coating Market -Strategic analysis
7.1. Value chain analysis
7.2. Opportunities analysis
7.3. Product life cycle
7.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
8. Electrically Conductive Coating Market – By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
8.3. Product Segment Analysis
9. Electrically Conductive Coating Market – By Material (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.6. Carbon Black
10. Electrically Conductive Coating Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10.1. Consumer Electronics
10.1.1. Personal Computers
10.1.2. Tablets & Mobile phones
10.4.1. Medical monitors
10.4.2. Medical analyzers
10.5. Aerospace and Defense
10.5.1. Weapon systems
10.5.2. Navigation systems
11. Electrically Conductive Coating - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.1. Electrically Conductive Coating Market - North America Segment Research
11.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
11.2.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.2.2. Revenue and Trends
11.2.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.2.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.2.5. North America Product type and Application Market Size
22.214.171.124. Rest of North America
11.3. Electrically Conductive Coating - South America Segment Research
11.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.4.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.4.2. Revenue and Trends
11.4.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.4.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.4.5. South America Product type and Application Market Size
126.96.36.199. Costa Rica
188.8.131.52. Rest of South America
11.5. Electrically Conductive Coating - Europe Segment Research
11.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.6.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.6.2. Revenue and Trends
11.6.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.6.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.6.5. Europe Segment Product type and Application Market Size
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
11.7. Electrically Conductive Coating – APAC Segment Research
11.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11.8.1. Segment type Size and Market Size Analysis
11.8.2. Revenue and Trends
11.8.3. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
11.8.4. Company Revenue and Product Analysis
11.8.5. APAC Segment – Product type and Application Market Size
220.127.116.11. South Korea
12. Electrically Conductive Coating Market - Entropy
12.1. New product launches
12.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
13. Electrically Conductive Coating Market – Industry / Segment Competition landscape Premium
13.1. Market Share Analysis
13.1.1. Market Share by Country- Top companies
13.1.2. Market Share by Region- Top 10 companies
13.1.3. Market Share by type of Application – Top 10 companies
13.1.4. Market Share by type of Product / Product category- Top 10 companies
13.1.5. Market Share at global level- Top 10 companies
13.1.6. Best Practises for companies
14. Electrically Conductive Coating Market – Key Company List by Country Premium
15. Electrically Conductive Coating Market Company Analysis
15.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
15.2. Akzo Nobel N.V.
15.3. Creative Materials Inc.,
15.4. Henkel AG & Company
15.6. PPG Industries
15.7. RS Coatings
15.8. BYK Additives & Instruments (Owned by ALTANA Chemie GmbH)
15.9. Axalta Coatings
15.10. Company 10 and more
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
16. Electrically Conductive Coating Market - Appendix
17. Electrically Conductive Coating Market - Methodology
17.1. Research Methodology
17.1.1. Company Expert Interviews
17.1.2. Industry Databases
17.1.4. Company News
17.1.5. Company Annual Reports
17.1.6. Application Trends
17.1.7. New Products and Product database
17.1.8. Company Transcripts
17.1.9. R&D Trends
17.1.10. Key Opinion Leaders Interviews
17.1.11. Supply and Demand Trends